It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Big Game or Big Secrets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Now due to my connections within the gaming industry being limited I couldnt see from themselves how exactly they decided to put this game together. You will note that I have not finished it yet but I just had to create a thread based on it. I have brought it to your attention. Any of you who havent played this game need to play it. Its not only full of action but full of wonderment. Now I am not asking whether or not the infection in the game is real just the various conspiracies that have surfaced in the game. To you is this just a collective knowledge of conspiracy theory? If so can you break it down and give proof to the theory already going on? Do you believe that this is maybe an accurate representation of the actual facility? Now I know the theories about not landing on the moon, the illuminati, laser weaponry, Roswell UFO, and anti-gravity things. I have my own personal sources to tell me about those kind of things but what about others represented in the game? What, once again, about the design of the building? Is this accurate to you guys? Do you believe something else? Opinions from people who have played the game.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think this thread has to be moved into the video game section of bts..

here

On that note there has been a couple threads about the game.. i havent played it so i wouldnt know but maybe someone else can help you with this in bts.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yeah it's a great game too. There's a part where you can see the moon landing set.

join