It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rita Cosby?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Did Rita Cosby leave/get fired from FOX News?

I saw her last night on MSNBC interviewing Ms. Jackson (Michael Jackson's mother)

Just wondering whats going on here

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Fox didn't want to renew her contract. Not sure of the exact details.. ie: if she wanted more money, if they didn't want to pay her the salary she was recently getting anymore, she was too obese for Fox's hot newscasters, etc. I just know they didn't renew her contract and MSNBC picked her up. I guess they thought Rita Cosby was the secret to Fox's successful ratings coup, and wanted a piece of the action lol

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
She's a pig. She looks like a pig and needs to get false teeth that fit her mouth properly and give the ones she has back to the horse she took them from.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Even though she is a pig, she still manages to get the interviews that others can't. She's good for an occasional scoop here and there, too.

That being said, she should still have her stomach stapled. I'd still sleep with her, of course, just because she prolly has a decent amount of cash saved. I'd jump on the grenade, so to speak, if the price is right. No doubt I'd need years of therapy afterward, though.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
smallscreen.monstersandcritics.com...

And here

Edited: Made link shorter.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by Nventual]

[edit on 25-6-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm glad that Rita's contract didn't get renewed with Fox. Yes, she got some good scoops, but she was very annoying and it seemed like she was on Fox way too much. I think that with Fox having Greta, Geraldo and O'Reilly they do just as good of a job, if not better, than Rita did and they are far more palatable than Rita was.

I occassionally watch MSNBC and haven't seen her on there yet but when I do see her I'll probably turn the channel. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way.

I think Cavuto should be the next Fox person to go.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't see what her size has to do with anything guys...you're being mean.

As for what rubbed me wrong - her really bad fake voice. I wonder how hard it is to talk that much and that long while forcing your voice that way.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
She may not have been skinny but she wasn't obese.
www.foxnews.com...

Anyway, maybe they're trying to push out anyone who isn't on the extreme right.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Are you kidding? She was a chunky monkey! That picture, which by the way just shows her face, doesn't show the true extent of her obesity. She's shaped like a pear. Towards the end of her tenure at Fox she did appear to lose some weight... but her dropping a hundred pounds would be like spitting in the ocean!

And I don't get how someone can say that calling her fat is mean, and then in the same post go on to make fun of her voice. If I'm mean, then so are you mr. horny toad avatar!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the info.

She had packed on a lot of weight like a year or two ago but it looked like she'd lost a lot of it recently.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think this is more of a "People" topic.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I don't see what her size has to do with anything guys...you're being mean.

I really didn't mean pig like obese I meant pig like "gross" nose picker pig.

I've seen her do some nasty stuff on sat feeds when she was on camera but off air.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

And I don't get how someone can say that calling her fat is mean, and then in the same post go on to make fun of her voice. If I'm mean, then so are you mr. horny toad avatar!

Well, I'll help you see the difference:

She was faking her voice...I don't think she was faking the fat.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah, what's up with that raspy transvestite man-voice.

Listening to her equates to nails on a chalkboard, IMO. Might be a decent reporter, but man, that voice. eek.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
well, what shes doing now is writing a book about anna nicole smith and its gonna be released in September 4th this year. Im interested in getting it, it has lots of uknown details about the anna nicole case. Its already up on amazon.com, u might get it there

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by loozerwitagun
well, what shes doing now is writing a book about anna nicole smith and its gonna be released in September 4th this year. Im interested in getting it, it has lots of uknown details about the anna nicole case. Its already up on amazon.com, u might get it there

Did we just get spammed or was that Rita herself?

new topics

top topics

join