It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting look at 9/11....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I didn't know where to put this but imagine if someone 2000 years agon had a vison about 9/11. I think this is how it would sound.

An unbelievable explosion brought down two spires that seemed to climb high in the firmament. In a flash of light and with an unbelievable clap of thunder the towering edifices came crashing down. It all took but one hour to bring down the judgement of the lord of forces. In a symbolic gesture many miles away another unbelievable explosion destroyed a fortress that was designed to denote protection. It was a five-sided fortress hidden amongst other buildings that represented the symbolism of the ancients unleashing enormous powers of the unseen Gods.

The Kings, Presidents, Rulers and magistrates looked away has the Djinn did the handiwork and used the moment for their own malevolent endeavors. Meanwhile the air had filled with a brown haze, the result of the rising columns of black smoke. The winds had swirled the mix of the pulverized bones and the blood of the innocent and delivered them to the waters. It was there that the elements were being manipulated for a violent fury that would eventually consume the area in a major super storm.

A storm forged in a vortex under the watch of the great and terrible ruler of the sky.

www.clydelewis.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That is definatley an interesting look, however I wonder how they would have not only spoke of it, but acted when it happened?

new topics

join