It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Gate And The Money Used to Steal the Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The Following Information below is from wayne madsen who has been very accurate in the past. I have some of the information at least when it comes to the leon county connection. But I didnt know about this reporter that was killed for looking into this scandle

Florida Gate And The Stealing of The 2000 Election.

Falcon

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the Chinese? oo man thats hilarious, and after all this time i thought it was Chinese funding for the Democrats during the 90's. i guess i was wrong. Bush loves the Chinese so much that i guess he must have put China on the top of the list of countries to visit first instead.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
1. The Bush administration is not the USA. It is a criminal cartel occupying the Whitehouse. It does not represent all Americans (although many Americans believe that they were elected for this purpose).

2. Yang Enterprises is not China. It is a criminal corporation that purportedly aided and abetted the Bush family. It does not represent all Chinese.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I guess organized crime is getting beat out by Republican better organized crime.

Its really sick.

These political hit men, being supported by ignorant flag waving bible thumpers.

Maybe it is just easier to deny the facts.
If you espouse Christian values maybe that means any murder you commit is ok with God?

Singing Hymnal "Murdering for My Maker" page 307 in your song book.

top topics

join