It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey I am new here..so whats up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
so what is the reason for every1 being here? I came here to talk about things other ppl wouldnt talk with me about. I am also here to try and uncover a few things..we will see what happens.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hi intothisholeifall. Welcome to ATS, I hope you're enjoying the site!

Why am I here? Same as you. I came here to talk about things most people wouldn't talk about. I came because I felt something wasn't right and I wanted to find out what it was.

I wish you luck on your search

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intothisholeifall
so what is the reason for every1 being here? I came here to talk about things other ppl wouldnt talk with me about. I am also here to try and uncover a few things..we will see what happens.

Good for you. It's alway great to uncover things for yourself.

I'll help you uncover a few things about ATS however. Have a look at this The Handbook of ATS Links. You should be able to find plenty of information about ATS/BTS/PTS.

Oh, and WELCOME!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hello intothisholeIfall...

Quite the handle you have there, kewl! Welcome to the ATS boards!

Have you possibly tried the search function to look for this subject your seeking info on? There is ALOT, and I mean ALOT of things to be found this way......

If I can help you somehow send me a note and I will do my best.
I am *waving* a big hello to you from Utah, U S A.

TRG

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Welcome. Whats up? hmmmmmmm, the sky, aliens, about anything you can name on this site. Be sure to check out PTS, BTS, ATS and Ignorance Denied. Have fun and keep your hands where we can seem them.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Glad you decided to join the community! I came here to talk about the same things as everyone else. The problem is I still haven't uncovered anything that can be proven any more than it has before, yet i have learned alot about alot of different things, as you will too.

new topics

join