It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I see this Everywhere???!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
I have seen the numbers, "666", "1234" and "1111" very often when I'm not expecting it in some places (clocks, cash registers, VCR, watches, etc).

oh my god lol look at what time you posted!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think that it proably is just your perception, like when you don't notice something and its pointed out to you then it's all that you can see when you look at an object. Kinda like in the FedEx logo there is an arrow between the E and the x. After you notice it, then you always see it. Or if you have ever played the "punch bug" game when your older- you then notice how many VW bugs are on the road (and there are a lot). The more that it seems to happen the more that you pay attention to it. If your not aware of it, then you don't notice it.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I can very easily relate to you, but not through the whole 333 thing. I see the #27 all the time, in many different ways. A lot of the times when I do see the #27, something is about to happen, has happened, or is happening which is highly significantly meaningful in nature.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Maybe you need to clean your glasses? Just kidding but i am sure you are just looking too hard. It is like when you see a new car or something, all of a sudden you see them everywhere. If your looking for them you will see the numbers in many different places.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't know why but my favorite number happens to be 151, always has been

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Again...woke up in the middle of the night and it was 3:33 a.m. (by atomic clock).

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ok sdp, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but the spirit world is sending you a message. Thats right. They want you to bring the message of 333 to the world be the one to help the unwashed masses understand the significance of 333.

the only problem is there is no meaning, they're still working on that part

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The two theories I've generally read:

1) Time loop.
Your consciousness is stuck in a timeloop. You're only dimly aware of it consciousnly, because of course, you're stuck in it...but on some level you're starting to notice.

2) Soul Indicator
There is some recurring theme in your life due to a lesson that you haven't, or aren't learning for some reason, and the constantreminders are, perhaps, a gentle reminder from either God or the universe that maybe you should be mpaying a little more attention and stop repeating the same event or mistake, over and over.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
1/3 of a 100 is 33.3 and maybe you are seeing things within a 3rd time frame, like 3:33pm or you relate that number to a specific time that shows that number the most. The universe is made up with maths and numbers mean different things, numbers in the Bible mean different things like 11=destruction, 13=rebllion 3= Divine completeness and perfection
33=means promise 30=Blood of Christ; Dedication

It depends how it treats you, you may become a numbers expert and this was your career and path to find out, it may be a subject that interests you and yet to discover. Alot of things are split into 3rds, so its probably quite common and nobody notices, there are a lot of things I've noticed but would prefere to keep to my self.

richardphillips.org.uk...
asis.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This has been happening to me for over a year with the number 444. It actually freaks me out a little now, because of how often it happens. For a while I thought that it was happening because I was subconsciously looking for it, like looking at the clock at the right time. However, it happens just as often that I might run into a convenience store and $4.44 is my total, something out of my control like that. I've ordered take-out and been given the number 444 for my order. So, it's not me looking for it. It just happens. It even happened when I posted here. I noticed that the last post I read was posted at 4:44. I'm not religious, but I have read that this number is the sign of Christ, and in gematria, it has very important meanings. I even ran my name in a gematria calculator once, and got 888. Well, just thought I'd share my experience. Anyone got any ideas about 444?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OMG! Dont look now sdp333, but there is "333" in your screenname!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Don't make fun...just trying to get some insight into whether or not this was happening to anyone else....going to take my toys and go home now.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, but I get it with 33, 3.33 and 333. Everyday.

I don't care wether people think it's just a coincedence or supernatural shenanigans, I have always seen it as a message from God, thats the way I am and it's harming no one. Jesus died aged 33, so we are told, thats what I've always put it down to and will continue to do so.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Don't make fun...just trying to get some insight into whether or not this was happening to anyone else....going to take my toys and go home now.

I wasnt making fun.. just my dry humor.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have to add to this thread.

The author said something about 333 I believe. That is three numbers. In honesty, there are only 1000 possible combinations of three numbers. Now, that might make someone logically conclude that if these numbers were random, and you saw 1 a day with three digits, every 1000 days you statistically would see a repeat.

The thing is that we see many three digit numbers every day. All of us. Some more than others. Like me, for instance. All I do all day it seems is crunch numbers. I see 333 almost every day, more than once.

The issue will always come down to perception. If you think that when you see any given number, that it is special, then it will stand out. You see 333 all the time. I have no doubt you are telling the truth. However, that in itself means absolutely nothing other than you just happen to choose to notice it. I bet there are other 3 digit numbers you see just as often. You just don't notice.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
WHOOOOOOO

SPOOOOKKKKKYYYYY

Look at my post ID......

(think theme from the "Twilight Zone")

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
it hapens often that i look at the watch and it 12:12... happens alot ...

i dont make mucth of it ....

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I watched the matrix one day and on the film it said 11.50pm and my actual clock was that time to. Then I watched I Robot and in the film it said 10:30 and it was also 10:30 in the real world. That in a space of the same week, I always wanted to clock time in films to be the same as reality to give them more realism with this reality and guess what two in one week.
There is a phenomenen called sychronicity and aparently it has free masonary influence, and there is stuff called Nemes that information is all conected to each other. The book of Hiram kind of explains this, look it up.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Being a nocturnal creature, I do tend to wake up or stare at my cable box at night and see the number 3:33 almost instinctively as if I have to look on cue at the precise moment. It's pretty freakin weird. I used to wear #3 for my baseball team and I see the 333 trifecta everywhere as well. More so than I see any other triple numeral.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have seen the probable answer expressed in this Thread a couple of times but let me try a different approach.

We live surrounded by a flood of information, and as a result we naturally have to pick and choose what is of importance to us. Every moment we are selecting, and ignoring, a ton of visual and other data.

When we do notice something for some reason, we assign it a new priority in our minds. Sensitized is the actual term. It can sometimes be a little amazing if you do not realize what is going on.

An example.

A while back my girlfriend at the time did a paper on Maya Angelou. Frankly I had never heard of the woman until then. But since I spent more than a few minutes proof-reading and editing the paper I gained a fair knowledge of her background. In addition, for a couple of weeks I was intentionally on the look out for any current information.

Since that time I swear not a week goes by that I do not hear, or see, some reference to her. Nothing has changed in the World, she was always there and I am sure I did in fact see her many times. But since I did not have any awareness of who she was, it simply did not register.

If I did not realize what was going on I might think 'Wow she has suddenly become very active in the world' but of course this is not the case. She has been doing her thing for a long time.

Oh, and if you have never read any of her work I urge you to do so, she has a gift.

A.T
(-)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join