It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurgency not weakining

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If that is true why is Mr. Cheney misleading the American public?

The top American commander in the Persian Gulf told Congress on Thursday that the Iraqi insurgency has not grown weaker over the past six months, despite a claim by Vice President Dick Cheney that it was in its "last throes."

It seems that in a heated debate about the problems with the insurgency in Iraq our politicians could not agree on what is going on.

Rumsfeld was ask to resign again, by Kennedy, but Mr. Rumsfeld said and I quote "I've offered my resignation to the president twice," Rumsfeld shot back, saying that President Bush had decided not to accept it. "That's his call," he said

And the struggle keep on going as how a big mistake Iraq has become.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Rumsfeld was ask to resign again, by Kennedy

Ha Ha! Senators don't get to pick the President's cabinet members. Nice try Ted ole boy. You should stick to a topic you know something about. Namely drinking.
Lately the democrats haven't been agreeing with much of anything. They have become the party of opposition. There's no agenda except for "NO". What is their solution to this problem? Should the US pull all it's troops out of Iraq? Should we just completly withdraw all resources and let it become a new breeding ground for the next 9/11?

The insurgents are getting wore down and their attacks are mainly focused on the Iraqi people instead of the US. Once this realization sinks into everyone over there they will kick them out without the US help. I think it's already starting. (Read "Red on Red")

[edit on 23-6-2005 by dbates]

new topics

join