It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Confession Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yeah,

late at night i clutch my pink 101 dalmations pillow and cry like a little girl beacuse i have no friends, then i cry till i cannot cry anymore so then i get luke-warm water and pretend those are tears mix them with NaCl (salt) then i put them on my face.

Till the point when i dont pay my water bill anymore from all the exessive crying then i start forcing myself to cry, then i eventually cry out de-oxygenated blood.

THen after i finish crying my eyes are swollen to the size of californian oranges from all the crying, then i go to macdonalds (where i work) in my cheap falling-apart car then get fired because i deep fried my friends hand beacuse i cant see jack from my swollen eyes.

Wow, thats a load off my chest.

OK, ALL THIS EMOTION IS MAKING ME CRY, IM GOING TO GO CARESS MY PINK 101 DALMATION PILLOW AND CRY............OUR MY KNEE SYNOVIAL FLUID!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
sheeesh, what a baby....

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Short of cutting onions, I don't think I have cried in over a year. I just don't feel emotions as strongly as I did when I was younger.

My mind has become so analytical that I don't seem to be able to empathize either.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

My mind has become so analytical that I don't seem to be able to empathize either.

Ouch, we may need to talk about this. I think we all have this problem at one time or another.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by Jonna

Ouch, we may need to talk about this. I think we all have this problem at one time or another.

Well, I've always been more of an isolationist then anything else and, except for the internet, I really don't bother to interact with others. I just don't see much that is gained by it and, in my life, connections have been 98% of the time just not worth the effort. I suppose that as I get older my ways become more solidified as well. I don't think that I am any more unhappy then anyone else. It's just how I am.

However, lately I'm getting into one of my indifference phases and the people that I do care about are just 'there'. I can see them, I can hear them, but they feel numb to the touch. I really don't get excited about these 'phases' of mine as they eventually pass. I suppose that I feel like I should at least act out the motions, but I don't. I just don't connect even when I would like too.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes i have another confession,

Usually i dont wipe my ass properly, so by mid-day my ass gets fukkkking itchy, so then i put my hands down my pants stick my fingers right up my bum, then after i finish scratching, i take it out then sniff my finger, on good days when i get chunks of fecies on my hands, i stick in my mouth, swallow it.....then vomit it out

(I am a great fan of Scat)

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hantam
Yes i have another confession,

Usually i dont wipe my ass properly, so by mid-day my ass gets fukkkking itchy, so then i put my hands down my pants stick my fingers right up my bum, then after i finish scratching, i take it out then sniff my finger, on good days when i get chunks of fecies on my hands, i stick in my mouth, swallow it.....then vomit it out

(I am a great fan of Scat)

Ill that is the nastiest thing I herd all day.

I have a confession too.

I am the proud owner of the biggest collection of Spice Girl merchendise on the planet.

Just kidding, or am I?

[edit on 6/29/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
that is sick behond anything i have ever heard before.

thats just PURE nasty!

poor boy!! ewww............

nasty nasty.

oni x x

(im a good girl and an angel i have no secrets)

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah right you have secrets! Share 'Em!

Late at night when I stay up (during the summer like now) I get a tad bit perverted and I talk about anything. LoL I play the ask a question game with girls. LoL It's funny but it gets over the top sometimes. Like last night this girl and I got into some pretty deep chatting.

Note: I is 13

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
My computer is fixed!!!

Now cpr12r, tell us in great detail about this 'deep chat'!
And how do I join the Asala fan club????

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That time of my life before I 'pulled myself up by the bootstraps' and stopped everything. I still miss it sometimes, I think I will forever.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I used to regularly pee on the door handles of an office building on my way home from the pub.

It used to cheer me up when i saw people open the doors as i walked past the following morning on my way to work.

I feel a little guilty about it even though it was years ago. I had problems back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join