It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Visions .... need info

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I was saying to the main guy that other people will call him names......I was not calling him/her anything....I think he has something going on there.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
thank you for everyones views on this subject i'm very grateful that you are trying to help me except those people who called me names and said i was nuts but i forgive you i'm very sensitive

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Are you just day dreaming?

If so, your eyes might just be fading out black & making weird shapes...like if you push ur fingers on the outsides of ur eye sockets

I have deja vu all the time

Something happens and i'm like...wtf...that happened before.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I to get this I will dose of in school day dream something an hour later

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by postpizzaman
hey this kid is only 13 i think, this has to be his imagination. sry kid, either ur hoaxing us or ur imagining things. just to give u guys the heads up!!

Please be careful to be certain you are correct before saying such a thing... Do you know this to be a fact?
The reason I bring this up is because I was only 6 years old when most of these things started up with me... at least the big stuff.
No one believe you when it happens, your parents tell you to never tell anyone, society thinks your crazy if you say anything, science hides the fact that it's true, religious people tell you it's evil.... Aside from a place like this where you MAY be able to find 1/100 or so that are being honest that claim to know and understand and experience these things - this kid won't have many opportunities to learn, grow, understand and not be afraid or feel like there is something wrong with him.
I was in my 30's before I ever really told anyone or talked about it to anyone or even in a place like this. If I had a reply to my post like the one above - I'd probably have shut up and never said anything else about it.
Know what I mean?
I'm not meening to rag on you or flame etc - I just thought it was important to say - just in case, ya know?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yeah Angela, your right. when your only 11 yrs old and you know something bad is going to happen, how the heck do you tell your religious parents without them calling you crazy or possesed? the answer is you don't. I tried as hard as i could when i got a preminiton about a car wreck involving my brother, to somehow stop the event. But now that I look back on it I often wonder if i really did suceed. Perhaps I was ment to stay home and then get dragged out by my brother and his friend for my brother show off he was learning to drive. If that is the case, then i have suceeded in thwarting my own death which I most assuredly would of happened. The car rolled three times and the back seat was completely mangled. since my brother and his friend would of both been on the front I believe i would of been the only fatality.

I've had numerous dreams when i was younger of trivial things but glances into what was to be future events for me. And i still have them from time to time but they are always trivial and not as life changing as that one was.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the back-up Aza. I often wonder how my life would be different today if I had been incouraged and helped to understand these things along the way. And to think - my mom and her grandmother, her greatgrandmother... it goes back so far, yet no one would talk about it.
Always, it was the family line to have a girl first then all boyus - no matter how many or few children they had - the first was always a girl and all the rest male. I'm the strongest in 'this way' so far, and the only one that didn't get a girl. I believe my boy may be the first male to have these things.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i'm actually pretty advanced than other people in my class i think that they are a waste of life and i'm probably in the 1% of people who really understand things like this
i know about fear
and hate
and anger
wanting to kill the person who just think's everything is for themselves
when no-one understands me i feel pretty dumb to be smart

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burn The Witch
i'm actually pretty advanced than other people in my class i think that they are a waste of life and i'm probably in the 1% of people who really understand things like this
i know about fear
and hate
and anger
wanting to kill the person who just think's everything is for themselves
when no-one understands me i feel pretty dumb to be smart

Theres a lot of stuff wrong with that. Now if I recall correctly, I am in your class and im not saying im smarter than you *cough cough* but i dont think you- "feel dumb to be smart!"
P.S. you're not at ALL big headed!!!!! and I quote "im also very sensitive"
P.P.S. no offence

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Stephen I was talkin about the dumb people in our class like DARIO and KATIE, I mean one time she said "whats a pen"
And everyone who I try to explain stuff to don't understand me, it's like they think it's fun to be as thick as a post

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Please, limit your posts to discussions about the topic.
You can take these off-topic posts to u2u if you like, but please do NOT threadjack!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ever since some member made a thread about seeing the same numbers over and over, that exact thing is happening to me. Been going for about a month.

Im seeing the times 11:11 or 4:44 constantly everyday. Kinda creeping me out.

think I just need to get drunk or go to a strip bar.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by evanfitz]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join