It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Visions .... need info

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I sumtimes get these weird visions and hallucinations (well i just see things ) but i never have any recollection of these things it's like I just hav these pictures in the back of my mind

has anybody else experienced this

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i think you are talking about deja vu!!!!!!!!! you just remember things right before they actually happen, i get it sometimes as well

PP

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
No, not deja vu, how about flashes of memories only coming from the future? Even stranger: they don't come true, there are multiple scenerios depending on the situation, and they feel too real to pass off as imagination. Trying to recall the random flash is like trying to remember a dream in full detail, which is near impossible.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
what i would suggest is that you keep some form of log on what you see,
Try and cram in all the details you can think of in it,

You may see a pattern or something might click that you see an event ect...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Could you please give a few more details about these visions?

Where do they take place?
Can you think of any landmarks?
Who all is involved?
Has any of them came true?

-edit-

Oh, and yes, a log is an excelent idea.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by JBurns]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have the same kinds of visions. Usually something will happen during the day and then all the sudden I will have this "memory" of the same thing happening. This "memory" often seems to reveal things that are going on behind the scenes - things that I am not directly experiencing...and of course, I am rarely able to confirm if they really are happening. I do seem to be able to understand a lot of people's body language though as a result of my "memories". The "memories" and people's unspoken behavior seems to reveal to me events that I haven't directly experienced.
Is this "Remote Viewing"?

On the other hand, sometimes these "memories" seem to reveal future events that are going to happen. However, once I have one of these "memories" and I begin to anticipate the future manisfestation of them, the events don't happen or they happen in some unexpected way.

I have been somewhat concerned about these "memories" since they only started in the last year or so.
Sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with my brain or chemical makeup. Am I delusional? Is it just my mind's way of trying to anticipate?
I don't know and I certainly hope nothing is wrong with me. I seem to be rational and level headed. Perhaps something is wrong with the memory portion of my brain...perhaps its God...perhaps its some kind of mind control...who knows?
The only purpose that I have found for them is that they seem to reveal the bigger picture of what is going on around me. But I certainly am not able to foresee the future with them.

I have confided in others about this phenomena that I experiece and their opinion is that maybe I am seeing possible futures. The reason that they don't come true is because we have choices and the choices that are made change the future. Perhaps my own choices unintentionally change the future. Perhaps my attempts at grasping the future or these "memories" cause the future to change.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by checkers]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
it's not so much as seeing the future but i clearly remember one of them it was like a creature that was in my bedroom that didn't do anything it looked sorta like a witch you'd see in a panto but i never ever feel the loss of time, it's like an imagination that you'd think up of but i never remember thinking it my imagination isn't that good

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sometimes things can be shown to us as a literal 'flash' of what could be, will be, has been, etc. Other times these flashes are merely there to give you cause for thinking.
Grab a notebook. No matter how little you remember write it down. It don't have to make sense, be in sentence format. Just a few words even.
And more important - how do you feel afterwards? Feel sick to your stomack? Giddy/excited? Sad or meloncally?

You'll beging to see how it applies to your life once you see them in black and white and can look at them from a different standpoint. (Also, date each entry)

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
these images occured... i don't know when they happen it's like time probably stopped and i wasn't meant to remember it but i have and sumtimes i feel abit paranoid as if im being watched it's like a nightmare vision that hasn't happened it's like a nightmare vision that's misplaced and i just happened to see it when i was awake or asleep like i seen it in a blackout but i've never had any history of blackouts or anything like that

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
These feelings started happening shortly after having the most memorable and intense deja vu I have ever had. I don't know if i can call it deja vu, because it came with an emense feeling of well being, but i believe this "deja vu" triggered this feeling we are talking about.

When i have them i don't feel anything at all. I figured once that mabey it isn't litteral interpretations of future events, rather a subconcious account of them using symbols and the such, much like dreams. It really is amazing how such a brief image can have such (just had one right now) an amount of detail and layers. What i mean is, that the more i think about the flash, the more i pull from it.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Could possibly be ~memories~ of a past life heraldling your attention.

Maybe these are flashes of another persons experiance coming to you? Hence maybe your a little on the phychic side?

Many people DO hallucinate from time to time...could be a prob in the synapses of your brain misfireing. This is something you should speak to a medical profesional with......

To actually GIVE you any solid information, you need to be MORE clear on exactly WHAT it is you are seeing................

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
When I foresee a situation, the details of the situation don't manifest themselves in reality. However, I recently realized that I may not be able to foresee the details, but I am pretty accurate at foreseeing the outcome.
The actual scenario that occurs differs from my vision but ends with the same outcome as my vision.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by checkers]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
dude, this not an atack just a fair judgement. this is no big deal. this happens to me all the time and i dont make it a big deal, so maybe u shouldnt either. believe me, its no biggie!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
hey this kid is only 13 i think, this has to be his imagination. sry kid, either ur hoaxing us or ur imagining things. just to give u guys the heads up!!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
why should i be hoaxing you i am 13 but i am very honest and seriously worried about this stuff i wouldn't lie unless it was to someone who lied to me who i really hate and as i said before i hav a crap imagination

and who the hell told u i was 13

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Burn The Witch]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
maybe you're just plain nuts ?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sort it out with yourself because people here will just call you stupid or imaginative.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Could be many things.

Flashes of past lives. The beginnings of schizophrenia. Your mind "playing tricks".

The important thing is not to latch onto one possibility without investigating the others fully.

Fwiw, it's not "wrong" to suggest a psychological or psychiatric reason for such happenings; it's a valid possibility. If we deny such a possibility for no reason, then we're showing such ignorance as this site warns us against.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think it is in the best interets of all concerned if members post only genuine replies to Burn the Witch.
Name-calling will not be tolerated.

quote: If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything!

Please do not ridicule or make fun of someone else when they post something that conflicts with your version of reality.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

Back to the topic, please.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
BTW, you have your birthday in your profile, that is how your age was known

I remember having many more instances of strong Deja Vu when I was around that age. It may just be a passing thing and really nothing of consequence

top topics

<<   2 >>

join