It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

asala - being afraid of what your not sure of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Quote: I have read many of your threads, And i am always amazed how they come to you...
I would love to be able to hear them, As i belive i have many round me, But i tend to get scared of what i am not sure of..

Asala,
It's wise to be on your guard. They are around you
hey are all over the place! Some say they can see them, I've never seen a thing myself - but from what I constantly pick up I'd think a person seeing everything would hardley be able to see anything but. LOL

Weather they want to stay near you or weather certain ones stay or they all just pass by depends (from what I gather) on your possative/negative outlook and your true heart (how much you care and the goodness you try to improve upson ect).

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks .... i always feel like i have watchers ...when things go wrong in my life its like i can feel people around me,
I have been in some bad situations but always been able to get out of them due to the pressance i feel around me,
i cannot see any thing i just no they are there,
My question is sometimes i feel uneasy like the pressance is not good, and i feel my own mood changes to feeling down, does this mean there are bad spirits around me also?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My question is sometimes i feel uneasy like the pressance is not good, and i feel my own mood changes to feeling down, does this mean there are bad spirits around me also?

......Well, for me I feel it when they are trying to get me to be still and listen up - kind of like them calling me instead of me calling them. As far as 'bad' ones...oh ya, I can feel that and it's not good at all. What I get from you at this time is not that your picking up 'bad' ones so much - but that you are a bit empathetic. I think you are picking up on the stron emotions of another person around you or someone close to you that may not even be nearby. The negative (sad, upset, angry depressed) feeling are easiest to pick up on it seems.
Ang

new topics

join