It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 days of hell and still it continues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Dear members,

I have been gone for 5 days not that many would notice since i mostly lurk and post maybe once or twice a day, some of you may remember that a month ago i flew to Florida to be with the woman i love, but nowher ex husband has refused to return her kids beacause I am here with her. For the last 5 days we have been battling to get the children home, Michelle who is my partner has full custody, and yet beacause we live in Florida and the ex husband lives in Virginia the sheriffs department will do nothng to help us, we went to court 3 days ago and got an order of contempt against the husband whitch stated that all enforcement officers of any state where to give assistance in taking the children from the father and giving them to the mother, well day 4 comes about and we find out that Virginia wouldnt recognise the order of contempt since it has come from another state. These low life humans if i can cal them human, have been telling the kids that there mum is a whore, and other name calling and trying to brain wash them, yet the father is living with his mother and father, who both do drugs and get drunk all the time infront of the kids, last night they threatened to kill me and my Partner if we tried to come up there and get the kids AND this was said ifront of the kids. still the belovered justice system will do nothing, so this my friends may be my swansong, thre is nothing left for us to do, and im gona have to go up there and try get those kids with or with out the help of the police force. the really ironic thing is, is that me and my partner were supose to get married on sunday, somehow i dont think it will happen. well enough of my rant im sick to my stomach of this country that would let a father kidnap his own kids from there mother and the law stands aside and does nothing.
Does anyone know weather the FBI would help?
Yours sincerlly
Seedy Sid

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You could try saying he has kidnapped them and as he has crossed statelines that would make it a case for the Feds wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sid.....since I do happen to live in Virginia....this state does have azz-backward "stipulations" when it comes to the matters you are talking of.
Have you guys gone through the Social Services of Florida?
Are they legally seperated or divorced?

regards
seekerof

join