It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CNN corrupt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
lots of people trust CNN but is it being controled by the united states to get its ideas out there to the public. Ive noticed that it sometimes isnt light on bush but thats sometimes for little thingsy ive been seeing them praising him on his projects on anti terror and economy with people from the government talking about how it works ans stuff.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If anything CNN is controlled by liberal interest groups to spread anti-American feelings throughout the world.

It's one of the most liberal-biased news organizations that exists, it's probably only outdone by the New York Times.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
really? I never realised that.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All news is corrupt. CNN may appear "against Bush" but it's all lies.

In fact I started a thread about a CNN lie about World Trade Center Tower 7 www.abovetopsecret.com... If they're "against Republicans" and really want the truth out why would they cover up such a thing.

I also wrote an article about Government/Media Collaboration here www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-6-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All news is corrupt. CNN may appear "against Bush" but it's all lies.

In fact I started a thread about a CNN lie about World Trade Center Tower 7 www.abovetopsecret.com... If they're "against Republicans" and really want the truth out why would they cover up such a thing.

I also wrote an article about Government/Media Collaboration here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
If anything CNN is controlled by liberal interest groups to spread anti-American feelings throughout the world.

It's one of the most liberal-biased news organizations that exists, it's probably only outdone by the New York Times.

That's hilarious. From a European point of view, even CNN is very coloured in a pro-US-government way..... of course not as much as FOX. FOX is nothing but a republican propaganda machine.

All mainstream media is more or less controlled by the government in their nations. This is especially the case in the US.

There is no such thing as a 'free world'. 'Democracy' is but an illusion, and we are much less free than our ancestors were 100 years ago. We're just taught to think we're free and that our governments are much better than the average dictatorship.... which is false.

top topics

join