It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silverstein Responds to "pull it" comment, kind of...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Do you have specific information that this is not possible?

Lol, Howard, is this your new policy of proof? If no one can disprove it, then what you say must be true?

Btw I left you a message on the Damning Evidence thread.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There you go HR putting the spin on the topic. This tactic is old Howard.

We were discussing the "pull it" comment and now your asking if it were possible for debris to hit 7. Of course it was possible but that's not why Silverstein told the fire commander to "pull it" and then they made the decision and watched the building collapse.

You asked me for proof that Silverstein dictated the "pull it" comment to the commander and I have served you proof and now you want to spin it. What does this have to do with the blood soaked hands of Silverstein and the US government.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm sure you understand how unfortunate this is for Howard, Lanotom. He could have his pay docked again this week.

After all, he was only going to argue against the "pull it" comment if he could somehow convince us that Silverstein actually said "pull back," which he obviously did not, lol.

"Pull back: Firefighters say it all the time!"

(insert 100 quotes of firefighters using 'pull back')

He said "Pull IT!!"

"Some debris from the collapsing towers hit Building 7. Do you have any evidence to negate this claim? Therefore it is true.
" /Howard

You know I'm just picking, Howard. We're all having a good time with this.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You would think that after WTC 1, 2 and 7 that they would be able to bring down buildings a little cleaner.

media.iowastatedaily.com...

Different view but realplayer. Yuk!

realserver.ait.iastate.edu:8080...

And reading the story it says it took them 18 months of planning. Hell, why did'nt they just light a fire early this morning and it would have come down by this evening.

"Pull Back" LMFAO

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Lanotom]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join