It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Terrorist Enemy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
55% of all foreign fighters killed in Iraq are Saudi

Let’s see: More than half the non Iraqi terrorists fighting in Iraq are Saudi, The leader of Al Qaeda is a Saudi, and most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi. Anybody else see a pattern here?

Article

“An NBC News analysis of hundreds of foreign fighters who died in Iraq over the last two years reveals that a majority came from the same country as most of the 9/11 hijackers — Saudi Arabia.

Among the suicide bombers was Ahmed al-Ghamdi, a one-time medical student and son of a Saudi diplomat. In December 2004, he climbed into a truck in Mosul and blew himself up.

On an Internet video, another Saudi says goodbye to his mother, then drives an ambulance full of explosives into a building.

They are among more than 400 militants from 21 countries whose deaths were celebrated on Islamic Web sites over the last two years.

"By far the nationality that comes up over and over again is Saudi Arabia," says Evan Kohlmann, an NBC News terrorism expert…”

Dubya’s best buddies have some explaining to do. Maybe there is some headway there as well:

Ending the Saudi Double Game

“When American soldiers raided jihadist hideouts in northeastern Iraq this week, they found a number of foreign passports, including two from Saudi Arabia. Several weeks ago the Syrians arrested 300 Saudis before they could cross into Iraq and join the jihad against America. These are just two more bits of evidence that loyalties continue to be divided in Saudi Arabia — underscoring the urgency of the Saudi Arabia Accountability Act of 2005, which was introduced in the Senate recently by Senator Arlen Specter. The Saudis have been playing a double game since 9/11, maintaining their alliance with the U.S. while aiding the jihad worldwide; now Specter and the bill’s other sponsors are trying to put a stop to the duplicity….”

“…This Act is intended to “halt Saudi support for institutions that fund, train, incite, encourage, or in any other way aid and abet terrorism, and to secure full Saudi cooperation in the investigation of terrorist incidents, and for other purposes….”

Maybe we have attacked the wrong country? Its pretty clear to me where the REAL terrorists live…Its too bad they are in cahoots with Dubya.

My head spins when I think about why some of you people voted for this guy....

[edit on 23-6-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yup, this is not a recent happening... the US and the UK have been aware of this for many, many years.

But there's a lot of oil there.

And if we screw Saudi Arabia, we're potentially screwing ourselves.

So yes - it's one rule for one group...and another set of rules entirely, for a different group.

Gotta love consistency

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If you think Bushco. going to invade Saudi Arabia then forget it... he got too many oil ties there to do it... sad...

[edit on 23-6-2005 by ulshadow]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Maybe we have attacked the wrong country? Its pretty clear to me where the REAL terrorists live…Its too bad they are in cahoots with Dubya.

My head spins when I think about why some of you people voted for this guy....

Someone is waking up and smelling the coffee!

There is still some good in you, I can feel it little Maul.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

Someone is waking up and smelling the coffee!

There is still some good in you, I can feel it little Maul.

#1 I never liked or voted for Bush
#2 I never condoned the second Iraqi invasion
#3 Invading Afghanistan was 100% the right thing to do.

But I do support my fellow American hero's over there stuck with fighting it.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Very true Skippy. I think if more Americans realized that simple fact it would go a long way into bringing those Soliders home to their loved ones where they belong until there is a real, identifiablem concrete threat or enemy. But sending them there to fight against an enemy that isn't defined isn't fair to them, and it is exactly THAT that has brought on whatever "anti-American" sentiment that is out there.

In the end, the concern should be in getting those men and women home, leaving them there when as you point out they aren't even fighting to win(if they were they would be in Saudi right?) they are there for protection, or at least that is the appearance of it from many places in the world.

Ox

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You're right Skippy, absolutely right.

Bush was even shown on the news holding hands with a saudi official as he toured around with them (I think the white house lawns..unsure) I mean, COME ON! Is everyone in this nation blind? The national anthem's last line "Land of the free and home of the brave" needs to be changed if that's the case to "Land of the do what we say or we'll invade you and home of the maniacal president who will wage his own war on your country to get what his father couldnt" .. But it just doesnt have the same ring to it..

Iraq = Personal war with gain.

Saudi Arabia = Personal gain, without war.

Why go to war with one of the richest countries in the world when they can FUND his own personal war for a small fee, of what? oil? land? Military gain? Becoming allies with the worlds (cough) super power.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I look at the saudis this way, their country is alot like our as they are split politically like us about 1/2 n 1/2 ......when the king goes , theyr country very well coud have a civil war.....

As for Iraq......It never was finished in 91, so its just the other battle....
And the terrorists are being confronted......Sorry for the decent iraQIS ......BUT THEY LET THIS HAPPEN TO THEM...

We shouldnt worry about rebuilding as yet....THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE DONE IF WE ARE TO WIN.....

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yeah the US is really going to rush into Saudi

1. saudi own 11% of the USA ( they have trillion's invested in the coutry)
2. the saudi royals are shacked up with the US goverment
3. saudi home to one of the holiest places to islam (expect a large 3rd ww)

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
No chance of invasion, but maybe its time to cut loose some of the financial ties. Maybe take back Saudi interests in whatever companies they are into and start imposing sanctions, freeze all their US assets. Ban the use of Saudi oil for a bit and watch them squirm.

Heck, the terrorists all claim they want the USA to stay out of middle eastern affairs, why not accommodate them? Cut all financial ties with Saudi. The Saudi's would BEG for the USA's business in about three seconds flat. There is to much money to lose by alienating the USA. They need to be carefull.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
But I do support my fellow American hero's over there stuck with fighting it.

Trust me, almost everyone supports the soldiers that are stuck fighting there(I say almost everyone cause, yeah well, the insurgents in Iraq most likely don't support them :p).
Even the harshest critics of the war have no beef with the soldiers themselves. I don't think you'll see things like with the Vietnam war, where the soldiers came home and were spit on by anti war extremists.

The current US administration is what people critisize, fear and hate. Not the US people or the US soldiers fighting in Iraq, the soldiers that are just doing what they are told to do and the US people that have come to a point where they have almost no say in what their goverment is doing.

And yeah, they should freeze the Saudi accounts, seize their investments and assets in the US and Europe and kick them out.

The Saudi's own nearly 6% of everything there is to own in the US. Taking that away from them will be a serious blow.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by thematrix]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Please, show the proof of the 6-11% of the USA being owned by the Saudi's.

Refrain from using any biased sites or persons, no quotes from someones speech, no links to previous statements on other threads on ATS. Simply produce the varifiable assests that show such a large percentage of singular foriegn "ownership".

Wanna bet I'll catch you in a lie?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If you wana call me a lyer, cheat, thief and biased, then I'm gona have to ask you to goto google and research this a bit by yourself first. Something you should've done before calling me a lyer, cheat, thief and biased ...

Because hey, if I'm all that, then how are you gona believe anything I say?

And erm, why would I lie about this in the first place? Is it such a shock to you that rich people have alot of money invested in pritty much everything, usualy making them even richer?

Heres some numbers you can start with:

The most conservative 2003 estimate was that Saudi private investment was 700 Billion US$ of which 65-70% invested in the US, so "at least"(since its an admitted conservative number by 4 or 5 sources) 500 Billion invested by Saudi's in the USofA.
The US GDP is 11.7 Trillion US$(2004 numbers)
The US National debt in 1.4 Trillion US$(2001 numbers)

I rarely state numbers and when I do, you aughta know they come from .gov, .edu or recognized research bodies sites 99% of the time, oh but yeah hey, your right, .gov and .edu sites usualy are biased.

Especialy Whitehouse.gov, nothng but lies and deciet comming from there.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by thematrix]

new topics

top topics

join