It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian prisoner destroyed Quran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Full circle now mates - Muslims desecrating the Quran

"ASHKELON - A female Palestinian security prisoner in Ashkelon’s Shikma Prison tore up pages from a copy of the Quran and threw them toward the toilet during a routine search Sunday, the Israel Prison Service said.
The 22-year-old detainee from a village near Hebron is an Islamic Jihad member who was arrested three months ago in suspicion of hostile terror activity.

She resisted a routine search by a female guard, and then took out torn Quran pages from her skirt and hurled them toward the toilet.

The guard handed the torn Quran pages to the prison’s director, and Prison Service officials said she showed heightened sensitivity to the holy Islamic book..."

So, let’s hear the uproar guys. Let’s have it. Newsweek makes up stories about the US doing this sort of thing at Gitmo and many people riot and get killed over it, so now let the riots start against the Palestinians over this one. Come on, let’s go, start your protests, time to show some consistency.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm, I wonder where She got that Idea From....

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
She was probably angry becouse she found out Israelis dont do anal probing

Everybody wants to go to gitmo these days and they would do anything to get there. You can destroy all the korans you want there, or havent you heard.

I think US army should make her a honorary member

[edit on 23-6-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
But you won't............all of those are just US haters and hyprocrits. They'll probably say that it a LIE and that it was the Americans or ZIONISTS that really did it.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Funny, Muslim's get mad when some not-too-bright foreigner defaces the Qur'an, yet, they don't even read it themselves.

As regards to that article. *yawn* Bush soap writers needing new material, I see.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've found its a waste of time to even post things like this. Radical Muslims, as well as Liberals, are already set in their ways. They will always believe that America is the Great Satan, and that we are directly responsible for every single problem in the world. They continue their decades-old method of refusing to identify and confront evil where evil exists. Instead, they waste all their energy on their consumed and unfounded hatred of their own President, the honorable George W. Bush.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
....the honorable George W. Bush.

Honorable?

Now that sure Made my Day!

Thanks Man - I never Laughed so much in a long time!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
With only this article to go on, the first thing I thought was that she must have become so desperate as a prisoner, that she was trying to convince the guards that she wasn't a muslim anymore..

Kind of like renouncing her old ways.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Come on, let’s go, start your protests, time to show some consistency.

To be fair, the situations are entirely different.

In the alleged Gitmo case, the desecration is done from a position of power to taunt and demoralize practicioners of the faith in question.

In this case, the desecrator is a practicioner of the faith, and the motive for the desecration is unknown.

*edit for spelling

[edit on 25-6-2005 by quango]

new topics

top topics

join