It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create, Pack, And Send.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I was reading some of the topics on this section, about how its possible that Aliens created us. I DO believe that they have ALOT to do with mankind, with the world, with everything we do and hear about.

most likely in the next 10-15 years we WILL find a planet that has what our creation needs to survive, if it doesnt we can plant it there, what if we put a female and a male on THAT planet. Obviously it will grow, the population will expand.

What if someone or something did the same thing to Us? if you think about it, it is possible, that someone either created us, or put us here because there wasnt enough room on their planet.

If I sould crazy to you, im sorry this happens after I eat alot of sugar, lol..but Id like to see what you all think of this..

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Admittedly my first reaction was "dude, lay off the sugar"

Then...

We'd have to plant a lot more than just one of each sex; humans have no guarantee of fertility, and we'd need to provide a much more diverse gene pool.

(We've seen what happens when your gene pool is ...uh...shallow...so to speak...)

Sure, it's possible.

I'm going with "unlikely", but I can't discount the possibility.

Perhaps another question might be, "would you volunteer to start off the population?"

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Perhaps another question might be, "would you volunteer to start off the population?"

No, hehe.

But I don't think you'd find alot of people that would want to go to an unknown world just to have sex and expand. Perhaps if we could just send explorers there and if all goes well, just send some people from Earth. We have alot of people here, and it would really help if we got rid of some of the people to go populate an alien world.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall3937

No, hehe.

But I don't think you'd find alot of people that would want to go to an unknown world just to have sex and expand. Perhaps if we could just send explorers there and if all goes well, just send some people from Earth. We have alot of people here, and it would really help if we got rid of some of the people to go populate an alien world.

This is actually a really interesting premise!

Who would volunteer for such a mission, I wonder? The more I think about it, the more I start to believe that there would be quite a few folk who'd be enamoured with the idea of populating an entirely new area, with their own genetic material.

I wouldn't be in the rush, but that's besides the point

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
PlanetJamec

I read something like this a few years ago on the net;
Basically,there was no humans on planet earth,and the DNA of 'something' was manipulated to create humans -

Why create humans - To mine Gold for some foreign planet's atmosphere
as they were suffering from some sort of Ozone hole/depletion

To go on further if i remeber correctly they also said that very ancient ET tech lay under the desert in Iraq and thats why America will never leave Iraq until this has been recovered - I doubt it but its possible i guess
But i think Iraq had the first ever 'city' - and is suppose to be related
- Not sure

Also the article went on to say the although our DNA is similar to that of monkeys ect ect - There is an even closer match to Human DNA than a monkey and it was some type of Dear in the forests around China/Tibett
Allegedly it's about 98% match as opposed to 95/96% for chimps/monkeys
and that a 1% change in DNA can represent some 8 million bodily functions

Can't vouch for that but it would be interesting if someone else could.

I will attempt to find this info.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
(1) We are too closely related to the very animals that we most resemble, for us to have come from another planet. Sure, its possible that we have gone back and forth, or been altered, but we come from Earth in a pretty fundamental way.

(2) Sending people to other planets is not an economically feasible method of depopulating planet Earth with publicly known technology. The energy cost to reach escape velocity is more than it costs to support a "normal" person for their whole life in relative comfort on Earth. However, once you have established a colony on Mars, its relatively inexpensive to maintain, but it does depend on how self-sufficient the colony is. One estimate I heard was $40,000 per year per person. But it could be lower once the resources of Mars are better known, or the technology is improved.

(3) If the aliens have "free energy" or "antigravity" or "space elevators", they have probably already colonized nearby space. So there aren't any places to exodus to, unless we get really lucky and find a planet that we like and nobody else does. So a mass exodus isn't likely even if it becomes feasible to leave Earth, because we won't have anywhere to go.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
what if humans were released as a destructive force on this planet? like a biological war tactic, or just a general desrtuction of the planet ploy perhaps?

"Hey, lets throw the humans on that planet. we need to destroy the eco-systems there in order to set up our own."

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

WOW! What a wonderful way to guarantee genetic representation in a Gene Pool!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I watched a documentary on Diskcovery today that explained exactly what you are talking about. The plant is Mars – yes Mars. The scientists that were presenting the case believed that within a hundred or two hundred years colonies could be living on Mars.

Sound far-fetched? Well it wasn’t. Mars has most of what we need to sustain life. The atmosphere can be changed to suit ‘our first settlers’. They also pointed out that overtime the inhabitants would start to change their physical size. Example, gravity is much, much lower than ours the inhabitants would end up being much taller. As the plant warmed, plant life would start to generate.

I also believe we were originally seeded on this plant so humans moving to other planets is just a natural part of our evolution.

I for one would volunteer to go to another planet. In reality this isn't all that different to the settlers of the old west. They also were seeking a new frontier. If we don't start to seek new frontiers we will die off as a race. Just think what a great adventure it would be.

[edit on 25/6/2005 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ok... what do u mean not enough room on their planet????? if they didnt have room then they would take that planet and not put some1 else on it

top topics

join