It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law 9/11: Best documentary ever

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
For those who misinterpreted my meaning or didn't bother to read all of my post, I don't mean he looked silly in the Martial Law video, that video was excellent. I mean he looked silly by pretending to be Darth Vader and the Emperor at this link:
www.prisonplanet.com...

Anyway, it's simply a personal opinion. No need to get your panties all bunched up.
If you find it entertaining and it helps you understand the Hegelian Dialectic, then that's awesome.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i loved it

THank you so much!!!

i will pass this around to EVERYONE i can!!!

50million thumbs up!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Glad you guys are checking out the video. Even Alex Jones says explicitly on hiswebsite for people to copy and get this thing out there.

And the reason for the Star Wars thing, Alex Jones is also a satirst and inspired by comedians like Bill Hicks. He's not all serious evangelical stuff. Anyways, I wish someway Blockbuster and Netflix could carry this thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
he hardly touches the surface on 9/11 really.
1 hour he devotes to it, when there is enough info around to fill 24 hours.
but thats no critcism of Alex.
hour 3 is the best though, some amazing info about secret societies.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yeah, the Bohemian Grove video was good. I still don't get the 'Cremation of Care' thing, is it a real bound body but the fire doesn't actually burn it, or is it a fake body? I didn't understand it.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

or is it a fake body?

No it is fake, but AJ says it wouldn't suprise him if they used a real body.
I am not really sure what the whole ritual is about, I know it's some satanic bull#.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by aelphaeis_mangarae]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
And the voice from the 'owl' is that of the worlds most trusted man. What's his name again?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm watching it as I type, thanks a lot. I enjoyed Fahrenheit 9/11 and it was amazing, so I hope this will be good. I'll edit this when I've watched them all!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
he is probrobly one of the only people that isnt scared of the government and tends to show the world the truth about the government and secret societys. i downloaded my copy off limewire, and needless to say a lot of what he is saying is true. the government new was going to happen before 9/11 and alex jones just has to show the government how right he is again so more and more people will start to belive like thowsends of others

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

or is it a fake body?

No it is fake, but AJ says it wouldn't suprise him if they used a real body.
I am not really sure what the whole ritual is about, I know it's some satanic bull#.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by aelphaeis_mangarae]

In the Masoretic text the name is "Molech"; in the Septuagint "Moloch." The earliest mention of Molech is in Lev. xviii. 21, where the Israelite is forbidden to sacrifice any of his children to Molech. Similarly, in Lev. xx. 2-5, it is enacted that a man who sacrifices his seed to Molech shall surely be put to death. Then, curiously, it is provided that he shall be cut off from the congregation. In I Kings xi. 7 it is said that Solomon built a high place for Molech in the mountain "that is before Jerusalem." The same passage calls Molech an Ammonite deity. The Septuagint as quoted in the New Testament (Acts vii. 43) finds a reference to Moloch in Amos v. 26; but this is a doubtful passage. In II Kings xxiii. 10 it is stated that one of the practises to which Josiah put a stop by his reform was that of sacrificing children to Molech, and that the place where this form of worship had been practised was at Topheth, "in the valley of the children of Hinnom." This statement is confirmed by Jer. xxxii. 35. From II Kings xxi. 6 it may be inferred that this worship was introduced during the reign of Manasseh. The impression left by an uncritical reading of these passages is that Molech-worship, with its rite of child-sacrifice, was introduced from Ammon during the seventh century B.C.

It's far from Satanic, it is one of the Early Jewish Gods, from when they followed more than one God.

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

That would be his symbol on the dollar bill/rumoured to be the symbol of Moloch.

www.clubalien.com... - a lot of information on the topic.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Can't wait to watch this, it sounds awesome! Thanks for posting it for us.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i argee, this docu should be watched by everyone, it's a real eyeopener.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
Can't wait to watch this, it sounds awesome! Thanks for posting it for us.

Well I am a pretty big sceptic of a lot of conspiracy theories, but Martial Law 9/11
does a pretty convincing job stating the facts, with a TON of well researched stuff you never knew. Again, forgot you ever saw Fahrenheit 9/11, this is the real soul crushing deal. If Americans had a chance to see this documentary in theatres, there'd be a freaking revolution.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
its up to us to make up for theatre time. got a dvd burner? donate some cash to the cause and go buy yourself a reme of blank DVDs. Not saying this revolution must hinge upon AlexJones, but he has put his work in making a nice package education on the subject. of course, it is vital that each individual do some research and hard thinking on the subject. start a conversation. voice your opinion. lets not be guilty of fueling more blanket propaganda.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks very interesting so far, I downloaded the first video yesterday -- however the links seem to be down now

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeh, I wanted to watch them again, but oh well, I remember nearly all of what he was talking about.
It's very informative, and I learnt a lot about Bush, and have learnt NOT TO TRUST MOORE.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
ya he totally made moore look bad lol

hes got a point tho; moore turned into what he loathed...

curious to see what he does on 911 part 2...
do u think he will BS more or actually hit the hard stuff like alex does?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
GREAT NEWS
Found a different site
www.netctr.com...

these videos are even better because you can rewind and fast forward them unlike the original links.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If you save files to your PC then you can forward wind and rewind, but because it comes of the net, it doesn't know what it's playing, so you can't go forward or backward. Thanks for the link.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I did download from the very first link(first page) and for some reason I could fast forward or rewind. I'm on the third video so far and this documentary is amazing. I already bought the DVD

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join