It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law 9/11: Best documentary ever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have a new respect for Alex Jones, as this is the documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 should have been. By far the most indepth look Ive seen about the 9/11 coverup, as well as on the new world order, secret societies, Bush' family connections ot Hitler and Osama, etc. I was skeptical from the trailer, but this is completely reeling. I wish a 2 hour cut could have been made and played at theatres.

Part-I (on the streets in new york with the police state and RNC)
radio.indymedia.org...

Part-II(exploring every major known 9/11 conspiracy in great detail)
radio.indymedia.org...

Part-III(in depth into secret societies, bankers, the nazis, ties of 9/11, and a possible future of big brother)
radio.indymedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Nice

ill give them a look when im not busy (damn college work)

i have seen bits of martial law 9/11 and i was very impressed by them.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Thnx 8bitagent i searched to DL this one but didn't find it, DL-ing it as soon as i get home, i'm curious about this.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
8bit, you're awsome. I totally agree with you. I recently bought a copy and have been showing it to my friends. I want to make a million copies of this film and put it in peoples mailboxes. All of you out there P.Oed by Alexs boistrous manner - just watch the film for what it is. It is terribly hard to disagree with him towards the end.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the downloads. I plan to watch them tommorrow at work one at a time during lunch.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Mr Jones, excitable feller, but i have watched quite a few of his documentaries and this is probably his best one. If its the one i think it is i found his views about the Oaklahoma bombings and the opinion that there was a 3rd person involved, possibly middle eastern, the most interesting.
But you have to be careful not to get carried away with his retoric and view the things he presents with a pinch of salt imho.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yea i bought this a while ago and it is his best because of all the information he gives out. 9/11 Road to Tyranny is another good one.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
Yea i bought this a while ago and it is his best because of all the information he gives out. 9/11 Road to Tyranny is another good one.

Ah i think Road to Tyranny was the one with the Oaklahoma bombing theory in it. I stand corrected, i dont think i have seen this one after all. Im gonna down load it and see what the excitable Texan has been up to in this installment.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is probably one of Alex Jones best docs. Anyone who has not seen it should definitly take the time to download and wach it!
Good on you for uploading it 8bitagent!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What's great about it, is that it truly is epic. Epic goes to New York and roams the subways, streets, and even goes to ground zero...all when the Republican National Convention goes on. When he confronts that one former white hosue aide about Bohemian Grove, or that conversation about the Illuminati and Bohemian Grove at the RNC, or especially the whole exploration of Silverstein and Tower 7...wow. The documentary even gets into Bilderberger, Entron, IBM and the holocaust, Prescot Bush' nazi ties and his part of a fascist overthrow of America plot, etc. The only subjects not covered are Princess Di, JFK, TWA 800, CIA and drugs, etc but pretty much every other facet of the NEw World Order is presented here. He does a much more researched and responsible job connecting facts than Michale Moore; and th eoutcome is a million times more incendiary. I wish every person on here, as well as anyone who saw Fahrenheit could see this.

Btw, Alex Jones has no problem with people spreading this documentary...again I wish this could have played in theatres. If Fahrenheit 9/11 made people angry, this could cause a revolution.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by 8bitagent]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i have to agree this is a wel constructed documentary, i loved the part where he confronts Michel Moore. Big thnx to 8bitagent for providing us the DL !

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
hehe, AJ is the kind of gun happy crazy Texan i can live with

I still think his "ambush" in front of a RC is priceless....that bohemian actually wants to smack him right there in the middle of the street

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ah, that's who Alex Jones is! I remember an interview with him on a documentary by Jon Ronson, odd fellow.

Some of what he says is pretty interesting, but then he'll add something completely barmy that just makes him look a bit silly. I must admit that I find he comes across as rather creepy, you know, that he's keeping alot of stuff to himself and sometimes he's a bit ambiguous about things. I'm failing miserably to try and describe it, I just seem to have an aversion to him in particular (bit like spiders really).

I don't know, just my opinion. But still an interesting film.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyAllKnowledge
Ah, that's who Alex Jones is! I remember an interview with him on a documentary by Jon Ronson, odd fellow.

Some of what he says is pretty interesting, but then he'll add something completely barmy that just makes him look a bit silly. I must admit that I find he comes across as rather creepy, you know, that he's keeping alot of stuff to himself and sometimes he's a bit ambiguous about things. I'm failing miserably to try and describe it, I just seem to have an aversion to him in particular (bit like spiders really).

I don't know, just my opinion. But still an interesting film.

At first I was offput by Alex Jones, just from some snippets of radio stuff hes done, and from some video clips. Then I got I began to understand it all in the big picture. Out of all of the conspiracy personalities going today, he's the only one with the showmanship to make it entertaining(like the Sacred Cow video where he has skate boarders at the Enron building talking about the nwo) The fact he's associated with the late great comedian Bill Hicks' Sacred Cow productions is great. Its just too bad hes really underground, as he definately could be entertaining with his own real cable show. Instead he is put on some late night stuff here and there on mainstream cable, but its not enough. This guy is what Michael Moore should be. I used to think Michael Moore was a cool guy doing some good, now I see him as just another Disney shill with nothing interesting to say. Michael Moore didnt have th eballs to get the real 9/11 lowdown like Alex Jones did.

Yes, some of Jone's rants get a bit over the top; its a mixture of evangelical spiels mixed with paranoid anti government conspiracy channeled through a WWF wrestler manager. But the meaning is clear. If you never saw him, youd think he was the conspiracy theorist version of Rush Limbaugh, but I see him as if Michael Moore actually had a point. You have to have big cajones to
sneak into and film a secret meeting of top world leaders, to confront high ranking political figures, and all the other stuff hes done.

It's obvious he is passionate in what he believes, wants the viewer to spread his work by any means, and has something new to say that most of liberal Hollywood does not. For that I say bravo. aAnd thank GOODNESS he never once goes into freaking UFO territory.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
amen. penalize me. amen.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Can't wait to download this over night.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thanks for letting me know a bit more about the guy and what he does 8bitagent, I must admit that I don't know much about him and this is pretty much the only video of his that I've seen. It's pretty a compelling documentary though.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thanks for providing these. I have seen Road to Tyrrany and other pieces by him, but have not yet seen Martial Law. AJ can be belligerent and egotistical, but he is 110% committed to the cause and not afraid to speak out about things that would have most of us either sued for defamation or locked up in a mental institution. He has been the target of many hit pieces from disinfo gatekeepers such as Popular Mechanics and Scientific American, and even from jealous limelight wannabes like WING-TV, but he has always managed to keep his head above the scum. There are even some on this website who virtually make it their occupation to attempt to destroy his credibility. (Although, he did make a buffoon out of himself here in my opinion, but the message is still what matters.)

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Thanks for providing these. I have seen Road to Tyrrany and other pieces by him, but have not yet seen Martial Law. AJ can be belligerent and egotistical, but he is 110% committed to the cause and not afraid to speak out about things that would have most of us either sued for defamation or locked up in a mental institution. He has been the target of many hit pieces from disinfo gatekeepers such as Popular Mechanics and Scientific American, and even from jealous limelight wannabes like WING-TV, but he has always managed to keep his head above the scum. There are even some on this website who virtually make it their occupation to attempt to destroy his credibility. (Although, he did make a buffoon out of himself here in my opinion, but the message is still what matters.)

Thanks again.

I find nothing wrong with what he did i actually enjoyed. And no it's not going to haunt him....

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I don't think he made a buffoon out of himself out all and I really thougth the documentary was amazing actually. There is a fine line between being too aggressive and being a buffoon but I thought he struck a good balance, considereing what he was up against. Not to get long winded here about the documentary itself for now but I am curious as to why he is not being targed for some sort of oppression or even a hit.. Don't you think it would be strange if he just suddenly died for some strange reason? Maybe he got too far too quickly and the powers at be know this. I wonder what his security situation is like..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join