It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request Movie/tv/video symbology spotting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I wanted to make a request for people to come foward with any movie or music video clips /shots that feature occult or secret society symbology. I think it would be an interesting study. Label something properly, but lets keep the theories for another thread to avoid another mason vs anti hijacking.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
A tv series called carnival is full of what your looking for,i watched half the episodes,but its to freaked out for my liking.

here a link where you can buy it,down the bottom of the page are some reveiws of it.
www.amazon.com...=cm_bg_f_3/102-4977733-8637737?v=glance&s=dvd#product-details

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
In the Movie Witchcraft 9 there was this phsyco dude sacrificing people and he put a triangle with an all seeing eye above it on the wall.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Do cartoons count to?

I remember a simpsons episode with a freemason theme, and even a song.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Classic episode, here's the Stonecutter's song:

"Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!"

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
From Hell,
National Treasure,
Eyes Wide Shut,
Tomb Raider (not sure 1 or 2),
The Skulls,

Those are the more recent obvious ones...

Try this thread

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Tombstone (1993): Kurt Russell, Val Kilmer. Directed by George P. Cosmatos, writt'n by Kevin Jarre. USA, English. 130 min. Dolby, Technicolor (Western). A retell'n of the gunfight at the OK Corral 'n its aftermath.

Jon Tenney, as John Behan, Cochise County Sheriff wears a square 'n compasses watchfob.

Buck Taylor, as Turkey Creek Jack Johnson, wear'n a square 'n compasses pendant responds ta Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday say'n he has no friends by say'n, "Hell, I've got lots of friends."

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CO_Cowboy
Tombstone (1993): Kurt Russell, Val Kilmer. Directed by George P. Cosmatos, writt'n by Kevin Jarre. USA, English. 130 min. Dolby, Technicolor (Western). A retell'n of the gunfight at the OK Corral 'n its aftermath.

Jon Tenney, as John Behan, Cochise County Sheriff wears a square 'n compasses watchfob.

Buck Taylor, as Turkey Creek Jack Johnson, wear'n a square 'n compasses pendant responds ta Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday say'n he has no friends by say'n, "Hell, I've got lots of friends."

Wow that's cool! I LOVE that movie, I've watched it SO many times but never noticed that!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, (2003). Sean Connery, Naseeruddin Shah, Peta Wilson, Tony Curran, Stuart Townsend, Shane West, Jason Flemyng, Richard Roxburgh, Max Ryan. Directed by Stephen Norrington, written by Alan Moore, Kevin O'Neill (comic books). 110 min. USA, English. Color, Dolby Digital.

The Phantom play'd by Richard Roxburgh, wears a square 'n compasses ring on his right index finger.

Moriarty, aso called "M"—'n later reveal'd to also be the Phantom—has a square 'n compasses emblazen'd on the door 'n wall panels of his meet'n room, but wears no ring on his right hand.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985). Mel Gibson, Tina Turner, Bruce Spence. Directed by George Millar. Australia/USA, English, 107 min. Colour, Dolby (Action/SF).

Edwin Hodgeman as Dr. Dealgood, the announcer introducing the fight between Max 'n Blaster wears a square 'n compasses image on his shirt front. Frank Thring, as the Collector, wears a lapel jewel that may be from a concordant masonic body.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Erin Brockovich (2000). Julia Roberts, David Brisbin, Dawn Didawick, Albert Finney. Directed by Steven Soderbergh, written by Susannah Grant. 130 min. USA, English, Colour.

The cornerstone of the Barstow Courthouse displays a square 'n compasses.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
how is it if you are in Co. you know of Barstow? It is not exactly the hub
of culture and commerce. BTW taht is Lodge # 682 F & AM.

join