It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathetic bigfoot story..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
A couple of years ago I recall seeing on the 5 o clock news about a guy in a local county seeing a bigfoot. I think he said it chased him and threw stuff around his house and he prayed to god and an angel came and scared it away..

I can't find any links on it, but the guy was completely serious about it.. tears in his eyes and all..
It seemed like if it werent such a story that sounded like complete BS then he would have been believable, but that aspect puts it out of the way of legibility. I'm just wondering, do you believe something like this could have happened? Or do you think the guy was a meth addict?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Apart from the angel part, yes I do. I dont beleive in angels or god or religion or anything. Theres been a couple of accounts of Bigfoots being hostile, mainly the Ape Canyon incident. A few Bigfoots attacked some people after they shot one.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Apart from the angel part, yes I do. I dont beleive in angels or god or religion or anything. Theres been a couple of accounts of Bigfoots being hostile, mainly the Ape Canyon incident. A few Bigfoots attacked some people after they shot one.

any links to that story or report? I would interested in reading that.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Cant find any news reports but I scrounged a few links,

www.n2.net...

This one has a few more Bigfoot hostilities,

paranormal.about.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
lol!!! i dont know if its fake or not but it sure is funny... a confused guy throwing marshmelows ketchup chairs and computer monitors at a huge confused hairy ape!
lol!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That was some good word choice
lol. It would help if you put some more info into this. Perhaps you could get more information on the guy himself? I personaly don't know what to think of this.

new topics

top topics

join