It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remake of King Kong Koming(KKK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ok, past the joke, King Kong is being remade. The 3 seconds I saw had a T-Rex and the Arm of King Kong in it. Well then, how badly are they gonna screw this up? I hope they don't mess it up like they did with Oceans 11.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Gosh - you just found out?

Try www.kongisking.net for a full rundown. It's released at Christmas, already in post-production.

It's Peter Jackson finishing the project he scheduled before LOTR.

Jack Black and Naomi Watts and to a lesser extent Adrian Brody and Colin Hanks are the drawcards. But really it's just digital FX.

MA is in the movie a few times, no mask, but s/he's not saying where.

There is no risk at all with this, it will be the definitive King Kong. Look out for giant wetas and the giant spider secene deleted from the 1930s original too.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You are in it? NO WAY! Probably just an extra in the theater as Kong is Debuted and goes nuts, but still cool. Even more cool if it is a bigger part.

I didn't know till they had a commercial for the trailer for the movie.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I tend not to watch remakes of films, especially ones as good as the original "King Kong". So i doubt i will watch it. I know it will be completely different from the original, being made in the 30's n'all, but its not really interesting me. I am sure it will a cool watch for people who do decide to see it though!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Jack Black and Naomi Watts and to a lesser extent Adrian Brody and Colin Hanks are the drawcards. But really it's just digital FX.

Look in the dictionary under "drawcard" and there will be a picture of Naomi Watts. I can really do without the rest of them. Can't they just have her and King Kong in the movie and that's it??????

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What they gonna call that one ??? TRIPLE K ??? KKK in a theather near you ???

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Uh, it is just King Kong, I added the Koming as "The jews are coming" or "The British are coming" but used a K to complete the King Kong, or KKK.

Anyways, gonna get it soon, busy d/l Fantastic 4 so gonna wait till that done before I get the new King Kong.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hey, what do you use to d/l movies? I got Kazaa, but nothing found, well, found, but not the right one. King Kong isn't out yet so would you be able to get it?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Look in the dictionary under "drawcard" and there will be a picture of Naomi Watts.

Fay Wray and Jessica Lange were both probably better in the role.

I think more Jack Black fanlets will be drawn to this than any serious devotees of Ms Watts.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
I tend not to watch remakes of films, especially ones as good as the original "King Kong". So i doubt i will watch it.

Jackson's version is faithful to the original story, but it is visually so much better that it will have the effect of rendering the original a historical novelty.

new topics

top topics

join