It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elemental Inhabitants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Our society is not what is secret, but rather our society has some things that it considers to be secret.

Yeah I get that, but that could be said of everything from FreeMasons to Microsoft. My grandfather was a mason and while I loved my grandfather deeply he certainly wasn't a "Lets control the world" kind of guy, more like a "Hey check out my fez" kind of guy.

I actually have his fez over my television. I have no interest in joining but he reallly seemed to like the fraternity of it especially after he retired (and quite frankly needed a few hours away from grandma every now and again).

ON another note, Kabbala is to actual Quabala what Britney Spears is to entertainment...all flash no substance.

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"He sailed over the whole Mediterranean sea for to come unto Fez, where the Arabians had directed him. And it is a great shame unto us, that wise men, so far remote the one from the other, should not only be of one opinion, hating all contentious writings, but also be so willing and ready under the seal of secrecy to impart their secrets to others.

Every year the Arabians and Africans do send one to another, inquiring one of another out of their arts, if happily they had found out some better things, or if experience had weakened their reasons. Yearly there came something to light, whereby the mathematica, physic, and magic (for in those are they of Fez most skilful) were amended. As there is nowadays in Germany no want of learned men, magicians, cabalists, physicians, and philosophers, were there but more love and kindness among them, or that the most part of them would not keep their secrets close only to themselves. At Fez he did get acquaintance with those which are commonly called the Elementary Inhabitants, who revealed unto him many of their secrets. As we Germans likewise might gather together many things, if there were the like unity, and desire of searching out secrets amongst us."

You can read the whole thing at:
www.sacred-texts.com...

my thanks to everyone that contributed their info and speculation

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Maybe I'm not reading it correctly, but when reading the passages you provided (I admit I didn't hit the link) it sounds like he's talking about the native inahbitants who taught him their ways. Flesh and blood people.

What are people from Fez called anyway? Fezians? Fezsters? Fezmericans?

Spiderj

[edit on 6/23/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Fez is the capital of Morocco.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Fez is the capital of Morocco.

Yes, thanks for clearing that up.

But what are they called. People from Los Angeles are Angelinos, we have San Diegans and San Franciscans I was just curious what Fez folk are called. Though having just typed it I like Fez Folk, that's fun and festive, maybe Fez folk are fun and festive and favor french fries.

Spiderj

top topics

<< 1   >>

join