It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Of The Beast 666 (closer then we think)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mesle123

Interesting! that has crossed my mind over the past, however, I don't think that's it either because across the world you certainly can buy and/or sell without a social security card and I don't think the prophecy is just about one nation; the beast deceives the whole world, so if anything, it is something all nations would have in common.

Also it say's the number of his name, the mark or even his name. So there is one three "things" that people might accept that God considers worship to the beast/image. Right after the next verse "requires wisdom" in order to count the number of the beast; Wisdom always implies to God's Word, specifically the Old Testament, so the truth can be found there, I believe. The problem arises when people (even I am guilty of this) add their imagination to this prophecy. In order to first understand, we must believe and study and pray that God alone will reveal His truth(s).

1 Corinthians 3:18
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

(I love that passage) Truth is, the world is not what reveals God's truths to man, God reveals His truths, in His time.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree with the OP, i'm in England and have wondered about the longer bars on the barcode for years.
So one day i sat down and worked them out by standard UPC coding, and what do ya know it does clearly resemble 6 * ***** 6 ***** * 6 on the guard bars with all other numbers contain within. Check all 30 odd items in weekly shop bags and its on all of them.

Check this site if you you want to learn about barcodes --- www.av1611.org...

And for those of you the who know video games, think Hitman and the barcode, because thats where it going.

<< 1  2   >>

join