It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What weird, funny stuff does your pet do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Our kitty that passed away several years ago used to like to sleep in the dryer on the warm towels. One day my brother comes home and says "Where's Rusty?" only to hear "In the....DRYER!" My mother had turned on the dryer to fluff the towels without looking, and thought the thumping sound was a pair of tennis shoes that someone had tossed in to dry, since it had rained recently. He came out of the dryer, staggering around like a drunk after a bender, couldn't pick his tail up off the floor, and would randomly kick his back legs after he was lying down. To make it worse, the vet office said to get him in immediately, so she gets him there, the office is standing room only, and the receptionist says (very loudly) "Are you the one who put the cat in the dryer?" Apparently there was an audible sound from the air displacement of every head in the room snapping around so they could give her a dirty look. He spent the night in the vet, got rehydrated, and was fine again. Oddly enough he even went back into the dryer.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
my sister recently gave birth to my nephew , so i've been given the task of watching after her cat until my nephew is old enough to be around the cat. she does this thing where she Sits on her butt on my pillow watching the tv?!?!?! its funny cause her belly sticks out.

what isn't so funny is that she will wait for me to get home(she waits by the front door) and for five hours she just sits close to me being silent, but as soon as i turn off the light, she goes Freaken' bonkers and tries to claw up everything!?!?!?!? jumps on me , plays with my hands, GRRRRRRR damn kat!
I love her up until i go to bed, then i'm cursing my sister the whole night

<< 1   >>

join