It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's in the middle east?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi everyone, i've been thinking about this, and seen as ufo's have torn through the rest of the world, does anyone know what the situation it is in the middle east? How do muslim countries view ufos? I know there kind of superstitious to begin with. Do they even have a concept of ufo's? Or know what a grey looks like? And no, let's leave india out of this one. Thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They probably go through there too, but many of those countries are third world countries, most of them dont have running water let alone video camera's

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, one of the best reported military chases of UFO's was in Iran, withnessed by a reasonable size city, confirmed by 2 jets and Radar.

The chase happend in 1975 or 76, the UFO was chased by multiple F4 jets.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by thematrix]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There are some old arabic legends that can be interpreted to have a UFO connection, like the mythical Roc. Instead of a large bird of prey abducting people it was a spacecraft?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well there are alot of people in the middle east, so you would think there would be alot of sightings...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've always wondered that to, considering it's size. Ufo's are almost non-existant over there. I wonder if it could be the general supersition of the area, that and the fear. I think it's hard to believe when you hear of a ufo sighting in any muslim country, of heck even india. When you have to take in the account that things are really bad in those places. I still wonder if those governments know anything about them? I wonder if things ever get better there, some of the people might turn to ufology? Even in iran, no one ever talks about it.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
UFO's in the middle east are neither rare or little reported.
You just need to look in the right place.

Just like we don't know much of whats said on Asian sites writen usualy in Chinees writing we don't know much about whats writen on Middle Eastern sites that are writen either in their native languages and/or Arabian script.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
UFO's in the middle east are neither rare or little reported.
You just need to look in the right place.

Just like we don't know much of whats said on Asian sites writen usualy in Chinees writing we don't know much about whats writen on Middle Eastern sites that are writen either in their native languages and/or Arabian script.

But you can start reading those just use SYSTRANet , or a similar translator.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
yea... there were ufos in the middle east the was an orb type ufo and it was really low to

new topics

top topics

join