It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange warring clans dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My dream started off in the mountains where I lived in a hotel type place with some family. My grandfather and I were especially close and he was actually teaching me some form of martial arts. We were in a storage room going through things when I put on a samurai's jacket. I did the traditional bowing to my grandfather and noticed he had a short, slightly curved swoard in his hands with a light blue sheath. He said, "This is not for you yet." and put the sword away.
Later we walked up the mountain side to a place where the road forks onto two paths to this monastary-like place. My grandfather would not let me take the one on the left, so I had to take the long and strenous journey to the right. At the top on a large balcony a few people were talking about a hidden sword (it had a special name though I forgot it). My grandfather pressed a stone in the floor and the chair which the supposed leader sat moved revealing a staircase. I went down with grandpa, there were booby traps that I don't care to elaborate. At the end there was a sword sitting point down on a large black rock. The sword had a wide blade, and the hilt was decorated with colors of red, green, yellow, and brown, the tassles from the pomel and where the guard meets the hilt were also this color.
Later (sorry this is kinda of a long dream) another clan attacked us, I suppose they were evil. They chopped off my grandfather's head, which you can imagine my reaction. I didn't believe I had fighting skill so I ran. They sent a group after me but I managed to stay away from them. There were a few close calls where they almost got me. At the same time the leader of the evil people was searching for that sword he couldn't find the right passage and often fell into booby traps, he literally looked like a pig in a man's clothing.
Eventually I had to go back and avenge my grandfather, but not before meeting up with a group of people that had escaped also from the slaughter. We attacked running up the short path this time (the one to the left) but lo and behold. There was a special killing lady dressed in all black. She had a pair of special weapons (like from the movie Blade 3 where he has glaives ). So she basicly kills off most of my people before she tries to get me. Somehow I rember learning how to listen and "feel" when a weapon is coming for me and I dodge her attack. Somehow I get a on a motorcycle and ride down the mountain on it, the lady follows me and pops out a tire on mine just as I was getting back to the hotel place.
She's yelling at me to tell her where the sword is, or she'll cut off my fingers. I slide down an incline nearly getting stabbed by her. She follows me down and we get into a fight. I get her on the ground and try to slit her throat with her own weapon, but they won't cut her. Now my nondreaming mind is like oh great, immortal powers how the hell am I going to kill her? I get up and run as the lady gets to her feet as a henchman throughs her an uzi. Dodgeing bullets isn't easy (and this is where it takes a wierd turn) from far away I pick up something and rub the lady out of existence where she was is a black silouette. I said something like, "Rest in hell realm and begone." The lady disappeared and I was exausted saying, "I guess my sealing skills are better than I thought."
So long story short. My clan won, turns out the special sword was the one in the storage room though only a few people knew, I was made a temporary leader of the monastary until a master could come, then I would go to another monastary to complete my training.

This dream had many different elements. I was just wondering if I could have dreamed some past life in there.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It may have had. I too have had dreams that I believe have revealed my past life. The one I had, I was born the year 1725 in a village on the island of New Guinea. Strange yes I know. I was a dancer and singer, very much like a gypsy, I believe. So I believe yes your dreams may sometime reveal past lives.

new topics

join