It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedaphelia and murder at Bohemian Grove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Here is a link to some eye opening articles about Bohemian Grove. Particularly the interview with senator DeKamp.

DARK SECRETS OF BOHEMIAN GROVE

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I've come across a few articles on Bohemian Grove by Alex Jones. Very disturbing place by the sounds of it

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
bohemian grove is basically what eyes wide shut is about is it not? just wondering as i'm not too knowledgeable about this topic

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
bohemian grove is basically what eyes wide shut is about is it not? just wondering as i'm not too knowledgeable about this topic

I thing the eyes wide shut movie was about the Illumati, not Bohemian Grove.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
They are probably linked anyway. I also heard rumors of that movie being full of illuminati symbols.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Eyes Wide Shut is FULL of illuminati imagery. The robes that the people wear during the orgy kick-off ceremony are similar to those worn in the "cremation of care" ceremony performed at Bohemian Grove. I highly recommend the VIDEO "Dark Secrets of the Bohemian Grove" by Alex Jones, he sneaks into the Grove and films the entire ceremony.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have personally met Alex Jones in Austin Texas. He is not exactly a really nice guy personally, but he is honest (brutally so), and I do believe he has a very defined sense of justice.

What you have not seen on infowars.com, is that he has been arrested numerous times by APD, DPS, and has been under investigation by the FBI and IRS numerous times, although he has NEVER ONCE been convicted of ANYTHING. He does tend to attract a lot of attention from federal agencies, and someone doesn't get that kind of attention without closing in on something important.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by Leonidas]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
it would suck to be in a country that follows ya around because ya express yourself,
... And the home of the FREE lmao

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   

... And the home of the FREE lmao

Oh it still is... unfortunately the way it is set up, you must have an endless supply of money to attain true freedom.

top topics

join