It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone predict or forewarn anyone about 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I never have seen any threads on the people comming forth with information about a Terrorist Attack on 9/11 like on the internet posting warnings everywere. Like everyone talks about company Ceo's and countrys and organizations telling the US govnment about 9/11 and they just sat by in disbelief.

so what i dont wanna hear is somebody was telling the US government about an attack on New York

i wanna see a link that was pre-911 that was like "Holy -Snip- there is gunna be an Attack"

Mod Edit: Censor circumvention snip.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think most warnings would have just been Government to Government so I don't think you'll find too much of what you're looking for.

The videos in the thread below can be looked at as "Holy **** there is gunna be an Attack" but it wouldn't have been taken seriously of course, because it was just a TV show.

The Lone Gunmen pilot - Pre 911 TV show with 911 theme

There's a lot of post-911 links about pre-911 warnings on the site below but I don't know of any pre-911 links.
They Tried to Warn Us: Foreign Intelligence Warnings Before 9/11

[edit on 22-6-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey thanks man this stuff is really helpfull!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
An Israeli instant messanging company, Odigo, had 2 of its US-based employees receive a warning.

www.atnewyork.com...
---------------------------------

Oh and apparently this prophet called Sollog knew about the attacks (he's now in jail) and warned people on a google group many days before the 911 event. But did not "warn" in terms of "do something about it", but more of a "you get what you deserve when 911 comes" sort of way. Creepy? Perhaps! But very very strange, and raises many questions!

www.cassiopaea.org...
---------------------------------

The question is, how did he know? I suspect government connections or something more "sinister".

[edit on 22-6-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think its odd that with all the activity over the internet someone would of got a message out who would of told more forum/boards and so on.....

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soul_Contagious
I think its odd that with all the activity over the internet someone would of got a message out who would of told more forum/boards and so on.....

Your on to something. Where were all the "psychics & prophets" on this one? Hell there are even people here who claim "precognition". How could "those in-tune" miss such a world changing event?

Seriously, how did those connected to the ethereal miss this?

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I remember a TV program about a guy from the UK call David Mandell who is a retired lecturer and who now claims to paint future events.

The thing that lifts him above most "psychics" is that once each painting is complete he goes to his local Barclays bank and has his photo taken next to the bank clock which also has a date.

One of his paintings is of two burning towers one falling into the other. The date on the clock shows. September 11th 1996.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I hope thats not the picture he is talking about

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
lol, I couldn't find it.

Yes that is the one. But you have to remember that he had his photo taken infront of a bank clock and calender exactly 5 years before 9/11.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You might also like to check out this site.

Includes.

Less than an hour before the WTC attacks Donald Rumsfeld told a congressional delegation that a "shocking" event would occur soon.
Larry King tells Donald Rumsfeld he is "prophetic."

And much more.

www.september11news.com...

[edit on 22-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Good Site
but I personally think the only real good info is that

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak says he warned the United States that "something would happen" 12 days
before the Sept.11 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington.

And a read on to find out

He said he was taken aback by the scale of the Sept. 11 attacks. "We expected that something was going to
happen and informed the Americans. We told them," Mubarak said. He did not mention a U.S. response

So basically im back to my original question I would like to find out
was there being a message passed on that didn't make it around because I think it would be ridiculous to say that there were no decent human beings with internet access that knew or had slight information about 9/11 and even if they told the government or police and got no response..they would still of been able to get a message about 9/11 out before it happend because if a kid in grade school said "World War III would begin the next day and school officials told the FBI".....a school grader....which is in the governments offical "story" I call it perspective of the events that happend that day, but if a kid said that someone must of knew what was going down...

but the site was still good

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Did anyone predict or forewarn anyone about 9/11

i wanna see a link that was pre-911 that was like "Holy F**K there is gunna be an Attack"

Yeah. Right. Not going to happen.
Why?
Because other than the possible pre-9/11 warnings given to the US government, there were no internet boards or sites popping concerning some 'joe' making a 9/11 claim or prediction. If there was one that had, he or she would have had their 15 minutes of fame and we all would have known about it.

How would I know?
It would have been posted and indexed here [linked below], by me.
AboveTopSecret.com 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Master Index

seekerof

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39

Your on to something. Where were all the "psychics & prophets" on this one? Hell there are even people here who claim "precognition". How could "those in-tune" miss such a world changing event?

Seriously, how did those connected to the ethereal miss this?

Peace

That's Exactly what 'Viktor' said in the November 2000 manila envelope he sent to: Art Bell, Parhump, Nevada
asking; How Can all these remote viewers and psychics be ligitmate?
if they can't see the WTC, Pentagon, Wash. Monument as targets by zealots in planes on a Sept11th or a 9Nov (~911)of some future year??

The envelope also contained the info, also not seen by psychics, that fully 20%of the Catholic Church Clergy was involved in sexual preversions &/or homosexuality. & that this knowledge was probably part of the unrevealed secret of the Fatima Prophecy...concerning the downfall of the church
~~~~~~~

ever since the movie titled: 'The Towering Inferno'
=which was a thinnly disguised WorldTradeTower=
all the way thru the 'Die Hard' series of flicks
and up to the poingent episode of "Lone Gunmen"
(which finally got the jet planes & zealots in the act)

there were a small group of persons that were aware; that the USSR
and neo-nazis, or street gangs, and survivalists were not the next
adversary...it was all strictly word-of-mouth & person-to-person
to avoid at all costs the three targets of a zealot/aircraft/martyrdom
on a date which corresponds to 9/11
~~~~~~~

??? BTW

You, and probably 99.8% of the populace, wouldn't have listened
to earlier 'warnings'.....that's why a limited # persons & groups were
told so that they in turn would spread the meme...because if the Idea
got to a point of Inspiring the Act, that would have been self defeating!

~~~~~~~

also, several FOIA requests, focusing on the Phoenix FBI field office
being tipped off to investigate Arab men training as Pilots in 1995...
have all resulted in -zero- documentation.

Germany, USA flight schools, Black-September, 1993 WTC bombing,
Ft Dietrich,anthrax...these were exposed elements...which the elitist
IntellAgcy could not connect or envision

to Seekerof
hey guy, are you previewing this post as i typed it?
because you succinctly put it out, as to why? wasn't there a Warning!!!???

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
there's one prediction that hasn't been mentioned yet. some time before the attacks, maybe a day or a week but not much more than that, a boy was sitting in his classroom in Brooklyn, I believe, and he was looking out the window and the teacher said something to him and he said something to the effect of "those buildings won't be there tomorrow" (he might have said soon or next week). Anyway, he was interviewed to no end but nothing came from it that I know of.

Middle eastern boy if I recall correctly.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ok so Joe posted a 9/11 claim and got his 15 min of fame
But I mean if joeblow and joeblow2 post a 9/11 warning 2 days after and get there 15 min of fame and after that lucy lue posts the same thing....even if it was just one person which one person must of posted atleast somthing and when they did someone would have past that info on or at least let is digest in there head...then they would have been like motherf*cker when 9/11 actully happend and posted somthing in the past 4 years like "check this out does anybody remember joe posting this"

anywho lets just end this hear cuz i just confuzed myself with all thie someone somthing person crap

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Alex Jones warned us before 9/11, that Bin Laden was supposedly going to attack New York....although he does make quite a lot of warnings....

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Alex Jones warned us before 9/11, that Bin Laden was supposedly going to attack New York....although he does make quite a lot of warnings....

Really.......damb I'll give the stuff he says about Police States and Martial Law such more credit.......I kinda though he was just being paranoid

thanks Aelphaeis!!

[edit on 23-6-2005 by Soul_Contagious]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In two years did we find any predictions? LOL!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
One of the Rockefellers told Aaron Russo a big event was coming before 9/11.

www.freedomtofascism.com...

halfway down is a video clip of him talking about it.

Insider trading knowledge is also a clue that many had been warned ahead of time. Certain stocks were sold off, others were bought etc. Major profits were made

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There are numerous examples of people who knew about the attacks in advance. You trip over them all the time when you read up on the subject.

Comically, it's almost easier to list the people who didn't know. Let's see, John O'Neill, Osama Bin Laden, a lot but not all of the people who worked at the WTC, and the general public, except for Brooklyn schoolchildren and people with relatives in the Navy Seals. Oh yes, and the US Air Force, who weren't really informed even after they were scrambled.

There may be some small errors or omissions in the above, but you get the drift. Heck, the Taliban even warned the US that something was about to happen. (Remember that Afghanistan was invaded because they wouldn't hand over Bin Laden without some kind of evidence linking him to the 911 attack. Darn those "ragheads" anyway, insisting on due process.)

Apologies if I'm ranting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join