It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE REAL GEORGE W BUSH.....EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW! A MUST SEE FOR ALL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is really an amazing interview

Its from Democracy Now before George Bush got elected President. They interview J.H. Hatfield an author who wrote a biography on George W Bush. The book never got released due to the authors criminal past, and the book company burnt all the copies of the book. (actually burned all the copies)
It was told that this book exposed his coc aine arrest, and his dealings with the Bin Laden Family! (THIS IS BEFORE BUSH EVEN GOT ELECTED)
In July 2001 the author was proclaimed dead by an apparent sucicide

THE PLOT THICKENS

www.democracynow.org.../08/11/1447218
(start watching from 5:55)

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by Killuminati]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Be careful, this thread might get deleted.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Be careful, this thread might get deleted.

Colonel, what exactly is that supposed to mean? You're really pushing it today.

anway -The author paid to have someone plant a car bomb, which luckily didn't hurt anyone. Not to mention he initially claimed he wasn't the one that served time - claiming mistaken identity.

If someone like that has credibility than you shouldn't have a problem with someone with an alleged coc aine arrest.

Even people in your circles, Colonel, have found this book to be mostly fiction (and saying it wasn't published because of the authors criminal background isn't exactly the whole story)

That said, Killuminati, thanks for posting that. I enjoyed watching that interview while I generally regarded that author to be a joke - seeing an interview like that, to me, is another way to judge whether or not he's legit.

Don't let Colonel give you the idea that your posts will be deleted - as you'll note he currently has 3 warnings and very little credibility.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not that a man who's had several DUI busts covered, going AWOL covered, failing to get into TCU covered, insider trading covered...might have had the author run out of town on a rail & made this obvious demon seed seem the victim? And the "suicide" is the cherry on top!
Yes, publishers are in the habit of destroying manuscripts and inventory. Yup, I'm sure it happens constantly!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Wow, confirmation is a good thing from time to time!

Awesome find

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bob88

Look at the message not the messenger

And if he wrote false information, this author would of got lawsuits in every direction by the Bush family

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Right you are Bob88!!

No lawsuits but a oneway ticket outta life!!

Suicide my arse!!!

Does anyone have a copy of this book? I want one!!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
Bob88

And if he wrote false information, this author would of got lawsuits in every direction by the Bush family

See no one knows if he wrote false information because no one really saw the bookl. Obviously if it had made it to bookstore shelves then a law suit would have been filed.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight

Originally posted by Killuminati
Bob88

See no one knows if he wrote false information because no one really saw the bookl. Obviously if it had made it to bookstore shelves then a law suit would have been filed.

If you watch the interview they talk about how the book has been released by another publishing company

www.amazon.com...=1060826947/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-4911053-7201559?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Here is the link to the book on amazon, I am in no way endorsing this book because I haven't read it yet

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I just listened to the entire hour interview, very interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have the book. Its truthful and scathing. Its distributed by Publishers Group West. That's why I call Bush a fraud.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
NURENBURG II NOW!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, after reading the article, it seems bush was busted for doing what he admitted to doing before he converted-PARTYING!!!

It also seems that one of or the richest families in Saudi Arabia did business in oil with the Bush "family" about oil....wow, that is unusual. I wonder how many other americans and Europeans the elder Bin Laden did business with to further his billions??

I imagine this would be shocking if it happened in 2000 but it did not.........who gives a darn.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Big T

Surprise!

I do.

I haven't seen it yet. Thanks for the tip-off.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The Bush crime family, doing the family business, business as usual in the land of the rich and the home of the hypocrites. If there was nothing to the book, then the Bush's wouldn't have threatened to keep the press out of the white house for interviewing the author. Makes me think Bush started the war so he could pay back some of his family's corporate sponsors. I would love to see the American companies doing the reconstruction get kicked out of Iraq and the contracts given to European companies by the UN.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Well, after reading the article, it seems bush was busted for doing what he admitted to doing before he converted-PARTYING!!!

If minorities did the same partying, they would be and ARE in prison for years.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The re-print & used copies are on sale at Amazon.

I ordered mine last night.

new topics

top topics

join