It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's starting to make more sense.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Having been raised Cathlolic I have been up and down in my spirtituality all my life. I can't go into a church without burting into tears like clockwork. I've always felt there was just much more to it and the truth was hidden. Deep down inside I think my heart has been telling me, this isn't it, keep searching.

I have been studying UFOlogy for years now and recently I've been puting several things together that really make sense that previously I would have blown off as complete garbage.

Alien life being our creators. I really believe it's possible.

I listen to that Prophet Yahweh interview linked in the thread here and he made mentioned of and read biblical scripture which reminded me of things I haven't read in years. These things regarding the charriots of fire coming down from the sky etc etc.

If you take those scriptures and consider all of the paintings from early era's to present day featuring small spaceships in their backgrounds, secretly letting people know, these things are here, I've seen them, they exist but I can't tell you too openly or I'l be stoned as a heretic.

If you follow the path and take into account other elements, it really does make sense that maybe we were put here. Maybe as an experiment of free will. Maybe as a test bed for diseases plaquing other worlds. Who knows. But the more I think about it, the more I feel as if the second coming will be something related to alien life. The sound of trumpets blowing as the sounds of spaceships flood the ears of our worldy population.

It still all sounds very insane to me, but the reality of it is just too real to deny as possible.

I really just wish a big spaceshipw ould come down, prove once and for all they exist and allow us to begin truly defining what we are, where we come from and how to best move forward.

*sigh*

Maybe I'm just a nut like the rest of you folks. hehe

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Just believe in yourself. How does any more UFO sightings prove anything?

Even if it is by a large group of people, how can this be viewed as helpful? Aliens if they know ONE thing about human culture, they should know that humans spin things around so as to favor their own position.

And thus, they can't leave it to speculation if they are actually here, and want to be known. If they only want to appear to those that worship them, though,

YOU CAN COUNT ME OUT.

Those are solar vehicle analogies in those pictures, btw. The disc is a primordial shape, and 'flying' has to do with astral projection using your 'vehicle' (in this case portrayed as a disc, AKA ufo)

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricCrow
I listen to that Prophet Yahweh interview linked in the thread here and he made mentioned of and read biblical scripture which reminded me of things I haven't read in years. These things regarding the charriots of fire coming down from the sky etc etc.

I think its already been proven that "Prophet Yaweh" is a fake.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

If you follow the path and take into account other elements, it really does make sense that maybe we were put here. Maybe as an experiment of free will. Maybe as a test bed for diseases plaquing other worlds. Who knows. But the more I think about it, the more I feel as if the second coming will be something related to alien life. The sound of trumpets blowing as the sounds of spaceships flood the ears of our worldy population.

i know where you're coming from Crow, i too am quite convinced ET will be very key in the end times. Personally I think they will be presented as some sort of devine interventionists on humanity. It will be the most awsome display of science ever, and they will be so friendly, we will accept their every word, even if it denies the existence of God.

You see, its a trick. You and i both know there IS a god. it will be quite the test of our faith trying to avoid being swept along with the masses. the dark efforts behind this trick are biding their time, conditioning humanity until that right place and right time, then THE TRICK. they're prodding society for the best scenario. I think rael had an authentic encounter, but I think he was lied to, and thus all his followers are being lied to.

thats why UFO phenomena are so fleeting. just enough evidence to keep us on edge, and not enough to get over it. the science is being readied. the 'ET' will lie. Infact, they might not be alien at all, but rather genetic manipulations made to appear alien.

its not so hard to picture an anti-christ figure, maybe a hybrid of sorts, and a NWO coming out of the closet around the same time too.

dont.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by lost]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

And hello again Lost, sorry to have to disagree with you.

Possible indeed, and something that we do not want to believe. We are so sure of our uniqueness and mastery of our World that even the idea that some other race put us here is not an easy thought.

If such a thing were true I would think it would be more along the lines of 'seeding life' around. Sure some sort of science experiement is possible but that seems to me to be more of an expression of what we would feel about idea if it were true. Especially for someone who is religious it would mean a huge test of faith.

NWO, I really hope they try a fake landing, I really do. Put all the eggs on the line and we will finally break them. That is why I do not believe any group with power would take that risk, sure it could bring Ultimate Power but if history is anything to go by the end result would be the loss of that power.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Viruses could be a form of Ananoki creation, if you look at pictures they dont really look like anything natural, more like a robot or a radio tower. They had to find some way to keep us desently stable while they left a whole civilization allone untill 2012. In fact the Ananoki are the same creature as the Nephilum (Giants) were it sais in the Bibile that they were on Earth (Jesus Religeon). The Nephilum were kicked off the Earth due to the mating of the Human woman. Thats how there are giants (Goliath) (It dousnt say this in the Bible though, only that they were here neer the begginging of man.)

LINK: Virus
images.google.com...://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/cells/viruses/images/bacteriophage.jpg&imgrefurl=http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/cells/ virus.html&h=382&w=196&sz=19&tbnid=TYyD9DdbloQJ:&tbnh=119&tbnw=61&hl=en&start=2&prev=/images%3Fq%3DViruses%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricCrow

ElectricCrow

Why either God or alien life? Did our parents create us?

What is life? Do we lose a little life if we cut off a finger?

If you take those scriptures and consider all of the paintings from early era's to present day featuring small spaceships in their backgrounds, secretly letting people know, these things are here, I've seen them, they exist

This just means that humans have been confused as so ever since we have been witnessing life from other worlds.

Religion is not God. God did not create religion.

[edit on 6/22/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Those are solar vehicle analogies in those pictures, btw. The disc is a primordial shape, and 'flying' has to do with astral projection using your 'vehicle' (in this case portrayed as a disc, AKA ufo)

Some of them, absolutely, but the blanket statement of all depictions similar to UFOs being symbols for the moon or the sun doesn't apply to many such artworks. There are many paintings with beams coming from the discs, and there are also many with onlookers looking at the objects in the sky and pointing.... Hardly indicative of the sun or moon.

Even if true, so what? Just like any other creator myth, this said creator has left us to succeed or fail on our own merit, and has offered no assistance, even when it would save countless lives. Respect is earned, not a given, just because someone mucked around with some primordial ooze, etc, doesn't mean I'm going to start worshipping them...

I listen to that Prophet Yahweh interview linked in the thread here and he made mentioned of and read biblical scripture which reminded me of things I haven't read in years

He also uses scripture to espouse his own brand of absolute racism...I'd suggest examining him a bit more closely and you'll see him for the nutjob he is... By the way, for those keeping score with the home version of the game, it's skeptics 21, Yahweh 0 (as the day isn't over yet, hehe...)
In other words, no giant 500' UFO over LV yet, but still 23 days to go....

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Even if true, so what? Just like any other creator myth, this said creator has left us to succeed or fail on our own merit, and has offered no assistance, even when it would save countless lives. Respect is earned, not a given, just because someone mucked around with some primordial ooze, etc, doesn't mean I'm going to start worshipping them...

word to that gaz, they're like the dropdead dads that supply the baby batter then dip out.

and A.T., i had a good chuckle to myself after seeing you too had posted. nice to see you around.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Absolutely! Why do we need to be babysitted(if thats a word)?

By the way
I hope its ok to quote you in my signature.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
No problem...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ok, I never said I believed Prophet Yahweh. I said some things hes discussed reminded me of things I haven't thought about in a while. Honestly, I believe he's hoaxing us in attempts to create his own church so as to make a living without paying taxes.

I believe anything is possible, always have. But the thing is, everyone talks about the second coming, judgement of our souls, whose right and whose wrong etc. I don't see how any loving anf forgiving God could possibly condemn the souls of an entire population to hell for simply believing a lie they have been fed for ages. Honestly, I feel all religion is bunk and it's the hearts and souls of us that will be judged not the religions we followed through our lives. I look at religions as roadmaps for people that need directions. All of the made and written by different people to serve different routes.

I believe we as humans are mere pions when compared to what other forms of life are out there. People discuss an alien race that appears just like we do. Well, if they were the ones who planted the seed for human life on Earth, wouldn't that make sense? If the bible says God created us in his likeness, then wouldn't it be safe to assume that the alien life that helped jumpstart our planet looks just like us and could in fact be here already?

The possibilities are truly endless and one could easily takes bits and pieces of all of the varied theories and create their own truth.

All I know is that I want to see an alien spaceship land on the white house lawn and tell us all.."we have been watching you and can't believe you let an idiot like Bush run the most powerful country on this planet we created, we simply had to come down and get you folks back on track"

hehe

top topics

join