It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSINESS: Canada's Health Care under NAFTA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yuk. Could Canda under Mr Martin reduce the national health care coverage to good-old Canadian 30% of wages Tax Payers?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
Not too bad for a health care system that is crumbling methinks.

My finger is sore...but I'll be okay. At least I can still type. Kitty is recovering nicely, but is feeling sucky like me right now.

You know...

hate to be like this.. but!

TAKE ALL THE MEDICATION!

Hope your bite is OK.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
An interesting reads.

Socialized Medicine on Life Support
Do we want this?
Unsocialized Medicine
Northern Exposure: A court ruling could unravel Canada’s health-care system.

My understanding is that the Canadian Armed Forces recieve access to speedy private healthcare. Is that so? Found this suggesting such:

Most Canadians have no special privileges when it comes to receiving care, but some do. Military personnel, the RCMP, prisoners and workers' compensation claimants don't fall under the medicare umbrella.

Canada has four-tiered health care

From WebMD.com on those wait times:
Problems Canadians Face

Thoughts or comments or clarification welcome.

seekerof

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i wonder has u.s ever printed more money that they where allow too?.imf would have a real ball with those banks if they where doing that.......

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No, the military and RCMP don't receive private care. They are not covered under medicare though. In Canada the provinces are responsible for the provision of health care. For the military though the federal government provides their health care. This is also the case for first nations and inuit populations.

Luke

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Great work guys, thanks.

I was searching something else and tripped over the XAT site. WOW. ...Always Learning and Parrhesia - you will LOVE this stuff...

XAT3 - THE HISTORY OF MONEY PART 3
www.xat.org...

The World's Alternative Trading Network and Specialized Direct Democracy (XAT4)
www.xat.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Soficrow - this is amazing!!!! Thanks! A forum where everyone is interested in the same thing. I've joined the network already!

Am going to post your links in Let's pop the bubble of ignorance... Baby steps...

When you have a minute you should have a look there...first thing - watch the documentary The Money Masters, which basically confirms all in the link you provided.

[edit on 30/6/05 by AlwaysLearning]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join