It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams about feds and zombies

page: 1

join
share:
xn

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
For some reason, I have a lot of dreams where I'm either working for or trying to get a job at the fbi, cia, or nsa. In some dreams, it's like Resident Evil-style where I'm working with a team and we all have guns and we're blasting away zombies. Any clue why these are the common theme in my dreams?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hmmm... perhaps your submerged memories of another life are starting to resurface?

xn

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
how would I know if it's a past life or not?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xn
For some reason, I have a lot of dreams where I'm either working for or trying to get a job at the fbi, cia, or nsa. In some dreams, it's like Resident Evil-style where I'm working with a team and we all have guns and we're blasting away zombies. Any clue why these are the common theme in my dreams?

this seems like your subconscious is probably to blame for having strange dreams. Very common thing. Some people watch a film and have dreams with them being in the movie. I've heard people playing video games and having dreams about being in the game. try searching the web if you don't understand

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This might help you understand abit more....

members.tripod.com...

xn

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I don't watch too many movies that involves this sort of thing. I do read a lot of books that is about these things. But in these dreams it's like I'm part of the team.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I don't watch too many movies that involves this sort of thing. I do read a lot of books that is about these things. But in these dreams it's like I'm part of the team.

I no what you mean, I had a dream is was in lord of the rings
anyways, the books have probably played a big part in dreaming it. Your subconscious is a very complex thing and can influence dreams

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
In your sleep your mind is reorganizing everything in your mind. Its like they are storing stuff in alphabetacial order. You know lets say you watch a movie and see a bunch of stuff, when you sleep it organizes what you see in your memory to store it in like a mental filing cabinet. So when your sleeping your dreams are sometimes affected by what your mind is moving around and filing.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i've been having some pretty fudged up dreams about zombies. i even write them down so i can control my own dreams. so far it's working. if you want to go on a weird ego trip then i suggest that you write your dreams down and a control activation i suggest finding an object that you are close to

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have zombie dreams all the time. I love em. Scary as Feck, but
so much fun killing them and trying to survive.

top topics

join