It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unused rail cars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
My question is.....when is this suposed "take-over" suposed to happen? When I read the articles....they state dates in the early 1990's.....it is 2006 now......

faeryland

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'd love to know when myself. My gut feeling is, it has to follow a timeline...certain events have to happen first.

Thing is, I'm not sure exactly what those events are.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwhite
The picture you have above looks like a refrigerated car of some sort. On the lower part of the car on the right side there appears a different color of blue which is probably the grating for some type of refrigeration.

Its really not uncommon for railroads to stockpile cars, there are yards all around that have enormous amounts of cars just sitting there, absorbing heat. I worked on 2 yards near Chicago that look like railroad grave yards.

I believe you are mistaken woodwhite, that just happens to be the 86 foot Hi-Cube boxcar that Greenbrier/Gunderson builds to use in auto parts service. I do not seen the refridgeration units that you claim to have seen on the car. That differnet color blue you see on the car is called a "patch."

Three of the best looking paint schemes on railroads today.

[edit on 2/1/2006 by gimmefootball400]

[edit on 2/1/2006 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Uh, oh. I think we have a rail geek here.

Just to fan the flames of rampant paranoia . . . . .

I'm surprised no one picked up on the fact that Wilmington, IL is right outside the old Joliet Arsenal facility, part of which has been redeveloped into . . . .

(gasp) the centerpoint intermodal center (a transportation facility) with . . .

(double gasp) over a million square feet of WAREHOUSE SPACE!

Run and hide. FEMA's going to get you.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Unless my mind is tricking me, I could swear I saw a photo of a white boxcar with the door open and low seats with shackles attached to them. Of course, very conveniently, I can't find this picture anywhere so my seeing it is completely unprovable.

Regarding the guillotines, I think that's being hyped up due to this:

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they that sat on them. And judgment was given to them, and to the souls of the ones having been beheaded because of the witness of Jesus, and because of the Word of God, and who had not worshipped the beast nor its image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
My home town of Roanoke, Va. is one of the headquarters of the Norfolk Southern and CXS train lines.
there must be at least 1k of empty box cars sitting on the multi-tracked rail yard. Why? I have no real idea as to why. It would not be out of the question for the govt. take control of these cars in any declred emergency to house and carry thousands of humans away from here possibly to already set-up mass housing or camps would be a better word to use. I suppose if you had as much money as this rail company one could do just about whatever it wanted too.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I see bocars cars go by here every day of the week on four trains. Of course these are CSX freight train. I see them go by twice a day going east and west. Those train symbols would be the eastbound Q302 from Cincinatti's Queensgate Yard to Rickmond, Virginia. Then you have the Westbound Q303 from Richmond to Cincinatti's Queensgate Yard.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
heres the pic of the railcars...these are the FEMA prison railcars that everyone wants to see........look at them good...we will be seeing the insides of these soon.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I'd love to know when myself. My gut feeling is, it has to follow a timeline...certain events have to happen first.

Thing is, I'm not sure exactly what those events are.

Like I said, in a Great Depression like the one that's coming, Americans being the crappy bunch we are will freak out and start raping, pillaging, killing and rioting. And they'll need places to keep everyone. Order won't be restored right away because we barely have a force over here, so by the time it is we'll be crying out for these people to be taken away. Railcars would be the most efficient way for these masses to be done away with. And with so many guns out there in such a crappy place, they'd need to confiscate them.

Should the climate ever start collapsing, there'll be a need to do away with all the extra mouths to feed, as well. Take the ones that are rioting. What's sad to me is that everybody waits until the bad times come to try and do anything about it, instead of getting off their fat butts and trying to prevent it. God! And stories like this are supposed to make me feel sorry for these people? Look at them standing on their nice patch of land, complaining about their taxes in their soon to be deadbroke country.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by bigpappadiaz]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
heres the pic of the railcars...these are the FEMA prison railcars that everyone wants to see........look at them good...we will be seeing the insides of these soon.

That is not a FEMA prision car. It is a special car hauler known as the the Automax. The link below to a PDF file shows it being loaded and those do not look like people to me

www.gbrx.com...

And a whole page full of pictures here. Kindly Note the top picture is the very one used on the blog saying it was one of these alleged cars.

www.trainweb.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ok...so they are Auto-max cars......allegedly built by the same company that builds the prisoner cars.......I wonder how fast they could retro-fit the auto-max cars to prisoner cars.......

making a dual-use car makes more sense...use the cars for moving "autos" then when needed...convert to prisoner cars.

oh well...I tried.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
ok...so they are Auto-max cars......built by the same company that builds the prisoner cars.

You really should have said allegedly built by the same company that builds the prison cars. No one has yet to prove any have actually been built have they? Nope

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well , that's the best I could find

from this website Concentation camps in america

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This thread is unbelievable......

Fanatic...that picture you have is from a cargo car. the cargo gets secured by the chains.

If is was a 'prisoner' box car there would be many more chains and shackles.....or is this train only for 3 people?

Goes to show that the site you got this from is bogus.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why would you want to build an auto-max car so you could transport people? Those cars are for hauling double that of what an autorack can haul. Even if they were to try and convert those cars to "prisoner" cars, it would be IMPOSSIBLE!!!! It takes weeks to build one of those cars. If you even try and think that you can convert, well, you can't.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
This thread is unbelievable......

Fanatic...that picture you have is from a cargo car. the cargo gets secured by the chains.

Yeah , I Know , I know ... it's just to give people an idea .

If is was a 'prisoner' box car there would be many more chains and shackles.....or is this train only for 3 people?

Well , it could be a "VIP prisoner boxcar" . I mean it could happen right ?

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Fanatic]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Maybe I can throw a little light on this. I live near a plant that refurbishes the axel assemblies for railroad cars. Right now they have been working three shifts with plenty of overtime. The reason is that the cargo shipping industry is extremely short of railcars. The cars that you see on unused tracks are cars that are waiting their turn at rework. The shortage is so great that it is now cheaper and faster to refurbish these old cars than it is to wait for new ones to be made.

Besides if you wanted to move large quantities of people it is more efficient to do it by truck or bus. Not rail.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Besides if you wanted to move large quantities of people it is more efficient to do it by truck or bus. Not rail.

Naw,

Next you’ll try to tell me the secret police aren’t refurbishing old steam engines to pull the boxcars when the oil runs out.

This is all a plot by Steven Spielberg.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
First off.
the photo of the "cargo train car" is not a normal cargo car...
I have seen cargo cars loaded and unloaded, and they are usually bare, to allow movment of pallet jacks and forklifts.
Maybe that was a different kind (where the cargo has to have a "shelf" to sit on... but wouldn't that kind of shipping be better with UPS?

Second: the numbers don't fit... and are often restated, but no one ever checked the massive descrepancy...

170,000 railcars X 143 people X 11 companies =MORE THAN 168 MILLION people total... (well over half the population) not the number they keep pushing of 15 million
15 million people is the total from just one company...
that many could be pulled out of society, and not really be noticed... that is about one in 20

for perspective sake, there are approx 24 million serving in the various militarys or reserves...

also: big red flag...
with Pauls knowledge of aliens and Dulce, as well as his position with NATO, you would think he would have come across this info thru his work...
But NAH... he discovered it over coffee with a buddy that worked at the railcar assembly plant...

as far as the abandoned cars on abandoned rails... that explains itself...
they are old, and are not able to be moved, since they are on dead end rails that aren't connected.

also, has anyone ever considered what would happen if immigration ever got serious with deporting illegals?
there would be at least 15 million of them...

[edit on 2-2-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Boxcars and rail cars in general were built to last for decades. I have seen some cars that were built back in the 1960s that are still in revenue service to this day. If the government were to take over the railroads, why would they want to use really old cars? Amtrak has passenger cars, so how about the government bugging them for their cars. Besides the railroads technically do not own the cars, the banks are the ones who own the cars.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join