It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have arrived.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralDilemma
When entering enemy territory first flush out their bases of power and find out who are the dominant alpha males.

As we see from this first incoherent series of posters, the majority of inebriated posters in this thread grunted semi abusive replies. I was expecting it. It can easily pass me by. Their cut and paste posts speak of a child level of posting at the level of primary school abuse. Children in the greatest sence of the word.

I am impressed with Masked Avatar a poster of fine sarcasm, so fine that the semi huminoids who also posted failed to pick up on his subtle humor. So far I have encountered only one individual worthy of taking notice of.

One of the first things I intend to do now that I am here is to tidy up the deluded fools in the paranormal section.

AS well I want to have the robot that changes the word sh1t to shoe destroyed. This is turning the board into a woman's retreat.

I feel stoned. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?????

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I wanted to say that we should give this guy a chance insted of beating up on him immediatly. Heck he has only been here a week or 3

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hoooweeee!! Talk about egotistical windbags.
You are certainly full of something, and it isn't superior brainpower. Are you with the KKK?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hmmm

Well that must be it then. I thought I was seeing things and The General was sending me subliminal messages or something. Oh yeah I want to give him a break. But he keeps making me laugh so hard that I type something stupid. I will have to calm down and respond later to his vision..

Mark

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hey General! Full Metal Jacket called and said they want their drill sergent back.

This man is a nut job. He honestly thinks the answer to all the world's problems is conscription (Selective Service, Draft). I learned about a system like that before...its called fascism.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It is good to see that the adolescents have ejaculated themselves and left. Now mabe the adults can take their turn and work on improving the design of this potentially fine forum.

I feel that the paranormal forum is a blight on the integrity of the board, it is full of kooks and goons. There is not a serious, concise, accurate, thread there.

Also some of the posters who have made a reply here have revealed themselves as too immature for this board, the time has come to clean this place up. I wish to be made a moderator immediatly so I can delete these replies and modify their repulsive answers.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Just one more question and i will leave you to your steely resolve. Did you play Maurice on "Bewitched*? He played Samanthas dad? Just a question. Thats who your avatar looks like.

I hope that you have success in being a moderator and whatever else you strive for. You seem passionate about your beliefs and thats a great quality. Stay strong and you gettem into shape General.

Toodles,

Mark

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I am disgusted, shocked and somewhat stunned.

For a week I have been reading your website and what I have found has turned my stomach. You people need help, and quickly, you are in the terminal stages of gullability and delusion with a reality shaped by TV and a fantasy culture. Do you even have a conception of reality any more?

I am left with 2 choices, one to leave and the other is to clean this place up. I have decided to do the latter.

I know this post will get lots of abuse especially from the mentally impared members on this board, however I am prepared for it as I have a higher purpose here.

A purpose that will overcome any half witted abuse, flacky comment, semi cognicient utteranace, or prehuman grunting that you throw at me.

I have come to clean this board up. You people are soft, indolent and from what I have read mostly drug crazed ex hippies or rejected spawn from the hippie movement.

Those who do have a vague understanding of the depravity our society has fallen to, are mostly silent, hunted and haunted by the lesser beings who shout their vile utterings and oppress the right minded people. Those who try and speak up are silenced under the abuse of the vocal minority.

I am here to set free the right minded people and allow them to speak up for what is true. Already I have engaged in debate in another thread about smoking and revealed the unhealthy drug abusers for what they are, a weak pack of hyenas cowering behind Thomas Crowne.

I will stay until I overcome and remodel this website in more sane terms.

My plans for the future of the board will be revealed soon.

Yada yada yada yada....

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
General Dillema is also a sexist and probably a Federal Agent

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
MA where do ya come from?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   

When entering enemy territory first flush out their bases of power and find out who are the dominant alpha males.

As we see from this first incoherent series of posters, the majority of inebriated posters in this thread grunted semi abusive replies. I was expecting it. It can easily pass me by. Their cut and paste posts speak of a child level of posting at the level of primary school abuse. Children in the greatest sence of the word.

I am impressed with Masked Avatar a poster of fine sarcasm, so fine that the semi huminoids who also posted failed to pick up on his subtle humor. So far I have encountered only one individual worthy of taking notice of.

One of the first things I intend to do now that I am here is to tidy up the deluded fools in the paranormal section.

AS well I want to have the robot that changes the word sh1t to shoe destroyed. This is turning the board into a woman's retreat.

I Got it.....your fixation with drugs and masterbation...

Your Mr Hand from Fast times at Ridgemont High.

Am I right? That's who you want us to see you as.

Ok
Now it makes sense.

Took me awhile.

Mark

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
MODS!

SUPERMODS!

ADMIN!

STAND TO ATTENTION!

DO YOUR DUTY!

THIS TOPIC SHOULD CLEARLY BE IN THE INTRODUCTIONS FORUM!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Quote from General Dilemma
It is good to see that the adolescents have ejaculated themselves and left. Now mabe the adults can take their turn and work on improving the design of this potentially fine forum.

I feel that the paranormal forum is a blight on the integrity of the board, it is full of kooks and goons. There is not a serious, concise, accurate, thread there.

Also some of the posters who have made a reply here have revealed themselves as too immature for this board, the time has come to clean this place up. I wish to be made a moderator immediatly so I can delete these replies and modify their repulsive answers.

Indeed right now you talk a good game, but do you have the knowledge to put your words into action? Just what are your specific programs? Talk and assertions are fine, but without a specific details, they are nothing. Already you have tread into a dangerous area. To eliminate the Paranormal Forum would be a ghastly idea. Also General tread carefully, for there are those on this forum who do not like anyone editing their posts. There are those on this Forum who will tell you that to edit on my posts might cause you grief for I do not take the editing of my posts lightly.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
jagd

I am not a mouthpiece for the General and nor could I be, for in reality a large part of me bucks authority and stands for insubordination (but not in an unproductive, anarchistic way).

I am convinced, however, that the General's brave, self-appointed, unappreciated mission at Paranormal is not to eliminate it, but instead to show the quality Forum it could be, through instituting effective means of discussion and evaluation on what ought to be interesting topics, and eliminating nonsense.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well MaskeAvatar, if you have read my posts in Religion & Spirituality, you know I dislike assertions which are not supported. So far I have not seen any specific programs or steps that GeneralDilemma plans to implement. He has made a series of assertions as to how he would "clean up the forum", but he has not given any specific details as to how he would accomplish such a task. Before I would make any comments, I would like to see some details as to his exact plans.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Were you permitted to ask for those when the Bush administration staged the illegal invasion of Iraq?

BTW I respect that your contributions are always well thought out, and why you would be offended if they were altered in any way and the sense of purpose of what you were saying was changed.

You should have a look around all the General's posts if you haven't done so, for a good chuckle.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Never go to battle without a plan.
Never face your enemy without knowing him first.
When you meet a new group first find those who are for you and those who are against you, once that separation has been made then the rest is easy, divide and conqour has been the rule since Lao Tzu.

You may think that I have come here as a stupid old man, but even though this medium is foreign to me, you are not foreign, have worked with people all my life, so you are just the same as any other group I have taken control of in the service of my country.

See the interesting reactions of the posters to my presence, some huddle and wait, watching and wary of the new alpha male in their midst.

Others instinctivly attack, but that is a sign of their immaturity, mature individuals size up their opposition first, learn his weakenss before they move in. These ones are easily put in their place. Whippersnappers and dreamers beyond their cognitive ability.

Still others study, assess, and see the inherent rightness about the new interloper. These are the truely mature individuals here. These are the ones who will develop on to be leaders here and in the real world.

These are the ones on whom the future of the world will reside.

The time has come for a new wind to blow, a wind that will take away the falsehoods and fears of a generation lost in the filth of its own making. The time has come for people to shrug off the fears imposed by society, imposed by the immoral forces at work in this country. A time has come when we need to release into the world men and women, awake, aware and alert, to the task of rebuilding the shattered morality and society in which we dwell and suffer.

That time has come now to this site, and when I am moderator I intend to open the eyes of the people who post here, to have a place where truth is spoken without fear, and integrity is a mans cloak.

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by GeneralDilemma]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
*salutes with a tear in his eye*

*drops and gives another 20*

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Leveller you are behaving as a belching sycophant, but at least you are improving your fitness.

drunk

I think I came from Mars. I am now a citizen of this planet who respects no national boundaries at all. My adult life has been spent roughly 50/50 in the northern and southern hemispheres, though slightly more in the western hemisphere than the eastern hemisphere.

I am closer to you than, say, Texas, but with my remote viewing I can tell that what you talk about in your blog (slow walking on HK footpaths) is still a volume/bottleneck problem and not a leg length problem. Right now I am sitting at the street end of the bird garden.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think this cubscout who fancies himself as a General (I guess the more pompous, the higher the rank at ATS) needs to quit tieing his girdle so tight. This armchair hero probably wears workboots by day and highheels when he walks the streets at night. It's obvious he's so arrogant and pompous that he thinks he should be the focus of the spotlight, and mark my words, all conversations will erode into talks about him. That is, if he has anything to do with it.

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Netchicken]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join