It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Claims US manufactured the AIDS Virus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
To begin with it appears I will not be able to directly quote anything from the source due to this warning on the site

NOTICE: DO NOT POST THIS COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL ON ANY MESSAGE BOARD OR BLOG YOU MAY POST A LINK AND A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ARTICLE INSTEAD

Anyways……

According to the article, Dr. Boyd Ed Graves has filed a suit against the United States claiming that AIDS was created as a biological weapon. On Friday June 24, 2005 Federal Judge Sabraw in San Diego will hear oral arguments on whether or not to dismiss the case outright.

The reason why Dr. Graves states that the US created the virus is due to a 1971 report by the U.S. Special Virus program that claims that HIV/AIDS is a recombinant (virus) agent that was formed by converging leukemia and lymphoma. The article mentions other proof as well but As you can see I can’t post it

www.dldewey.com...

[edit on 21-6-2005 by BlackJackal]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This would not suprise me at all. But, of course this doctor will get shot down.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I would love to see the truth come out on this.

do you really belive a guy had sex with a monky and started aids,

I think not!!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
ahhhh...conspiracy gone mad. i really still don't get why it's so difficult for people to accept the fact that some things are NOT clouded in comspiracy. why, slayerfan, is it so difficult for you to believe AIDS came from the animal kingdom? lest you forget, the plague of the medieval period, arguably one of the worst diseases pre-AIDS area, came from rats. or is it the monkey-man sex part you can't believe? if that's it well then all i can say is open your eyes and realize there are some sick people out there, some that do have sex with animals. didn't you hear about the boy that just raped 2 little girls and their dog? besides, maybe the whole "AIDS from a dude who screwed a monkey" thing is just a myth. the true origin of AIDS could be forever unkown, it could remain just another disease to fight. but that doesn't even come close to automatically meaning it was manufactured.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
BlackJackal

Your post validates something that I have always suspected...
That AIDS was created atificially, and in the U.S....

...So,maybe SARS was a test run for an ethno-specific weapon!!

[edit on 21-6-2005 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
cosmokatt, THIS validates it for ya? really? a lawsuit does it for you? and now somehow you include SARS in your theories? wow. just wow. oh and of course is was the big bad U.S. that created the virus. not the desperate soviet union of the time, or fledgling china that was just salivating at the mouth to become a force to be reckoned with? i'm not even going to bother to ask for proof. this is why legitimate conspiracies are laughed at, because they get connected to the truly ridiculous ones.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Though that's news its not News. We seem to be headed for Democracised Governments secret rules to de-populate, except Americans due to so many loses of American Men through Wars.

Don't we think its time Republican and Democrats, to force the Pres. to make a clear and concise statement with his Yale involvement with Skull and Bones then Impeach the man (not Republican Party) to resignation.

Something's going on here with Pres Bush and it requires Senate investigation and possibl Impeachment of his Office.

I can't even conceive of Frisk running in the next Presidential election. But Mr Bush needs to answer questions with dishonest answers swept to his ousting.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Just a little thought, how about a monkey that BIT a man. Not a guy that did a monkey
thats just crazy. Afterall did people get the plague by having sex with rats? not that i know of... But yes still, you never know.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
dallas, i think the skull and bones stuff is just crap, but fine, whatever. you want to bring that up though, do it in it's own thread, not one that's totally unrelated. blackoctober, sorry i didn't think about that earlier, a far more logical explanation. thanks for bringing it up. how does that not make sense. a monkey bites some dude that traveled to africa for whatever reason. some virus in the monkey's saliva mixed with the guy's blood and mutated, creating HIV. then he spread it. since the incubation period is years that disease is able to get around quickly before anyone even knows it's there. makes sense...a lot more sense then a biological weapon conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Isnt the AIDS virus derived from an ancient and dorment virus from the past...?

And/Or

Could the combination of this ancient virus and nanites create what is now know as AIDS?
news.bbc.co.uk...

I think that the primate excuse is still a poor one...we tend to blame a lot of disease on monkeys...instead of man...

[edit on 22-6-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The theory of the spread of HIV involving primates entails primates being eaten. It has nothing to do with someone having sexual intercourse with an ape. To date there really is no definative answer as to how HIV began, but here is a website that may answer some questions on the many theories floating around.

www.avert.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Astroblade...

Really wow! Did you even bother to READ the link?

www.dldewey.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i did and you're reposting of the link does nothing. perhaps post why you feel what's said on the webpage is true or even believable. as far as i'm concerned the theory is still, and always will be, bunk. notice how quickly a relation to that highly overused "nazi experimentation" is made. hate to tell you, but the nazi's didn't really get anywhere in any of their experiments. especially not to the level of genetic manipulation or viral creation. perhaps you can now post something that adds to the thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There are viruses that are created or that mutate over and over like the SRAS if certain conditions come together a virus will be created. Like the Flue that hits once every 100 years. It mutates and comes back even deadlier. People always blame the U.S. no matter how far fetch when there are actual scientific explanations.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Next time leave out two letters when explaing a theory, those are "US".
If you leave them out, a lot of Americans will then head into a theory without a clouded judgement.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The story that the US government created the AIDS virus as a BIOLOGICAL weapon and as a means for population control have been discussed on ATS many times in the past. The Virus was created by combining different strains from other disseases to create what is known today as HIV/AIDS. The dissease was spread first in Africa and in major cities accross the US through government sponsored vaccination programs. The dissease appeared first in the homosexual population due to the fact the in homosexuals were specifically targeted to test out the dissease since their sexual lifestyle was perfect since many gay men, before the AIDS epidemic, tended to have multiple parthners and supplied the best way to spread the dissease rapidly among what the government deemed as "undesirable" population. What the government failed to account for was that the dissease failed due to the fact that it took so long for an infected person to die. So the whole project was scratched and cures suppressed to cover up their tracks. But by this time the virus had spread from the homosexual to the general population, and it became an epidemic in the African continent killing millions.

I suggest everyone who is quick to call this story "crap" to do some research about the real origin of the HIV/AIDS virus.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Ocelot]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
and i suggest, Ocelot, you stop regurgitating what the conspiracy theorists tell you. if the disease was first spread in africa then why did the first cases appear in america? how is it a cure can lead to the uncovering of HIV's origin? why not allow the cure to come out so people quickly forget about AIDS as we've done with TB, the plague, polio, and most other cured diseases that have appeared and been defeated in history? and again, why resort to conspiracy when the simplest explanation of the origin of HIV is so sound. my thinking....people these days are so bored and have so much goddamn free time on their hands that their minds begin to wander, they begin to fabricate these delusions. conspiracies aren't coming to light all of a sudden because they're being exposed, it's because people finally have the time neccessary to make them up and submerse themselves in them. legitiamte conspiracies are being overshadowed and beat down in society at large because most people can't accept these truly crazy conspiracies, so they reject every single one. and yeah, constantly blaming the U.S. and involving us in every negative thing DOES piss us off and drive away our willingness to believe. no country is actually capable of all the things conspiracy theorists accuse the U.S. of.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I had an anthropology teacher who swore by this theory

but it is still a theory

The problem is getting hard evidence, and I don't think that would be likely. If someone was diabolical enough to do something like this they would be crafty enough to make sure that no one would ever be able to prove it.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
benign i want to thank you for giving probably the most intelligent statement i've heard in a while...

but it is still a theory

while others grab and hold onto propaganda and outright untruths you recognize the lack of evidence. that's very becoming. i'm thinking about the last thing you said and i'm just curious if it's true. could someone diabolical enough to attempt population control and kill millions be crafty enough to cover it up? i, personally, am not so sure one ensures the other. i don't think it is possible for something like this to be covered up (and i'm only going with this conspiracy for sake of arguement). oh well, again, thanks for the refreshing logic.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
why resort to conspiracy when the simplest explanation of the origin of HIV is so sound.

Maybe you are predisposed for a "simple" explanation. But that doesn't make it correct or true. it's just soothing to your mind.
From information that I have read and seen, there is every reason to
believe that HIV/AIDS is not a naturally occuring disease. If you choose to disregard the information presented to you, you may do yourself a disservice.

I'm not interested in "simple" explations fror anything... But I am interested
in the truth. Funny thing though... Truth always exists,
outside of whatever one thinks , or believes....

[edit on 22-6-2005 by cosmokatt7]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join