It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Side Are YOU On?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This thread is actually a poll/commentary on a Second American Revolution. About IF, WHEN, HOW, and WHAT will happen if there is a mass revolt against the upcoming NWO and fascist corperate capitolism that is rising in the US, EU, and Corperate Asia.

First, post with the answers to the following questions then include any comments, questions, etc. that you wish. This is a poll to be taken seriously and answer these sincerly at to your true beliefs at the best of your knowlege at this time, please consider the destruction of rights that has already begun in 1st and 2nd Patriot Acts. Also consider the global "peace" and crimelessness that would come of a one-nation world...

1: Do you think a One-Nation Government will rule in OUR time? WHEN?

2: Do you believe this NWO would be very beneficial to the people? WHY?

3: If our rights are destroyed during the switch to gain control/power over people, nations, and capitol, would you ever stand-up and fight for the people even by means of GIVING YOUR LIFE for the cause?

4: If an organized group had ALREADY started combating global capitolism AS YOU READ NOW before it gets into SEROIUS control, would you ever support them even by means of this group assassinating CEO's of HIGH COMMERCE/MONOPOLY and WORLD LEADERS whom are non-beneficial to OUR human rights?

Please and Thank You for answering these questions, if you do not feel like answering the WHY and WHEN just simply put YES or NO. This is not just a poll this is a survey for THE PEOPLE!

The results will be updated if this poll on-goes for some period of time...

4/5 commenters believe that a NWO would be non-beneficial.

5/5 commenters believe they would resist any governing nation which would take away the rights they have now.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by PsychevolvedApe]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, here are my answers...

1: Yes, 5-7 years, 2012 election...

2: No, It is corperate mass monopoly whose main purpose is to control all consumers.

3: YES!

4: YES!

I figure I might as well answer my own poll...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychevolvedApe

It's possible, no idea when, though. I'm young, there's plenty of time

Yes and no, Biblical reasons (supposed to happen before the Second Coming)

3: If our rights are destroyed during the switch to gain control/power over people, nations, and capitol, would you ever stand-up and fight for the people even by means of GIVING YOUR LIFE for the cause?

Yep, same reason I would stand up and fight for the people even by means of giving my life for my nation, whose ideals I whole heartedly believe in.

4: If an organized group had ALREADY started combating global capitolism AS YOU READ NOW before it gets into SEROIUS control, would you ever support them even by means of this group assassinating CEO's of HIGH COMMERCE/MONOPOLY and WORLD LEADERS whom are non-beneficial to OUR human rights?

No. Mainly because I have been to this website for a while now, and I have seen how conspiracies seem to develop due to people not liking individuals, companies, or policies. I wouldn't trust that group to make clear headed decisions, especially if they already exist. On top of that, I know several big company CEOs, and despite what we little peons think, for the most part they're flying by the seat of their pants just as we are. There is no world domination plan, it's how can I get through the next shi&storm that's going to come down without the board firing me. Finally, I don't condone assassination, so I couldn't support the group anyway.

Rock, rock on!

Odd

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
1) no-- i just don't see it happening any time soon.

2) no, of course not... the less government, the better.

3) sure, if the opportunity arose.

4) no, assassination isn't my style. i prefer heat-of-the-moment crimes of passion

and by the way-- junglejake is not a good commando name

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd

No, but it is a great cleaner!

Aite, I have to say, I just googled for that page, and...And I'm the top results for a junglejake search! Heck, the page I got only had junglejake(me) stuff from ATS, Bad Example, IMAO, and others! Rock, rock on!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No not in the foreseeable future

depends on what kind of one world government it is. If we're all made corporate slaves, no. If it is a global democracy that ends world hunger and war, then yes.

if our natural rights are destroyed of course.

no, i do not believe in pre-emption. if such a thing starts, it will be fought then. Secondly, i find the notion of the evil NWO conspiracy laughable.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

yes, 11/9/2023 is when i think that that the nwo will be completely in place and out in the open. there's a 3-part, 33-year plan in the works for the establishment of the nwo. it started on 11/9/1990 with bush sr.'s nwo speech. part 2 began on 11/9/2001 with the horrific attacks. part 3 will begin on 11/9/2012, and it will end on 11/9/2023.

yes/no, but ultimately no. we'd be foolish to not realize that the nwo will have many benefits. they won't be able to trick the whole world into accepting it without an upside (global peace, a united purpose for humanity, etc.). but the benefits will come at a terrible cost. we will forced to give up most of the freedoms that westerners have become accustomed to. and most importantly, we will be forbidden to practice True monotheism in favor of the pagan(and probably satanic), new age religion that the nwo will expect everyone to subscribe to.

this one is tricky. i hope you don't mean suicide-bombing when you say "giving your life." it would be wrong to encourage or propagate violence. of course i would stand up to defend my family and my ideals. however, "fighting," even if you intend it to be "for the people," is wrong and would be playing right into their hands.

guess what, they already are in SERIOUS control. how would they have been able to pull off 9/11 if they weren't in SERIOUS control? the only thing left for them to do is to convince us all to accept their control. assassination is not the answer. like i said above, committing violence is playing right into their hands. the truth is that they want us to revolt. their plan won't work unless we do, and they will see to it that somebody does revolt. besides, assassination is their game, and we'd be fools to think that we could beat them at their own game. the urge to resist the nwo is righteous, but it's wrong to think that one can effectively resist their control through violence.

in any case, thanks for the good questions. i'll be keeping up with this thread to see what other people think.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thanks for submiting what you believe, and I would have to say that so far, everyone has replied in a similar manner. Basically resist, but no violence and this is true that killing would just be feeding into a game of hate.

The very reason I created this is to see how some people respond to these certain questions. I would like to know how good, commerce feeding people would react to both a beneficial and 'evil' NWO. In my personal beliefs any NWO is a bad deal, because I believe any organization led by few whom are able to control ALL is leaving us, humankind defensless to being governed as a whole by very very greedy, hateful people...the very definition of evil.

This survey is bias, however, because for one my questions are sort of set-up to lead people on that this is organization would be terrible...and because we are on a site which is full of conspiracy theorists and propaganda paparazzi. I have been messaged saying that this should be on the NWO thread and not War on Terror. BUT IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT U.S. DEFINITION OF A TERRORIST IS NOW ANYONE WHOM COMMITS AN UNLAWFUL ACT UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT II UNDERLINED BY THE PATRIOT ACT I.

Now define war on terrorism. In my beliefs, a government which commits massive treason to trigger a genocide campaign is the biggest terrorist I've ever heard of. The Bush Administration should be declaring war on themselves under the LAWS THAT THEY HAVE CREATED!!! This is what gets me. Call me not with god, or unholy, but I would not care to have someone take the life of someone whom orders this mess and has FULL knowlege of the evil it causes. Forgive me if this is a sin, but I believe this is a justifiable act even though I could NEVER take someones life.

Well, I kind of get into my posts
, but really, thanks for giving your comments. God be with you!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I love the set up of this thread. The poster tells us that the NWO is real and that it is happening and that he fascist are gaining power, then he asks us which side we’re on.

How about he prove any of those things first, then ask us about what we think.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
I love the set up of this thread. The poster tells us that the NWO is real and that it is happening and that he fascist are gaining power, then he asks us which side we’re on.

How about he prove any of those things first, then ask us about what we think.

Get your head out of your ass, cause I thought on a site like this the PROOF OF THE TYRANNY WHICH CONTINUES TO OCCUR IS SANCTIONED by a limitless populace of theory followed by investigation, than conclusion. We all should know that WE ARE BEING CONTROLLED whether you like it or not, in denial or not, and/or if it is beneficial to the people or not; it is happening.

This is showing the power of suggestion, and biaism, however, I am merely asking IF you do believe in it and IF it is beneficial to us. Questions 3 & 4 are for the people whom answer 1: yes and 2: no. I knew I would get some patriotic sheeple whom complain about this and all I have to say is...I admire your patriotic feeling to your country. But we must look at the true definition of a patriot. It goes: One who is regarded as the founder or original head of a change in rule by form of new enterprise, organization, tradition, and/or nation.

You see a patriot is one or many people whom generate a whole new way of living under the examples in the definition above according to the first defining of patriot/patriarch given to the first fathers of the holy family in biblical times. So I say do NOT live by a government which has shifted on us in the last 250 years, our 1st, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 12th and 21st amendments have been shattered JUST LAST WEEK with the passing of the "Patriot" Act II.

In general my intentions of this thread is to have YOU investigate than give me your answers and comments. I said to answer to THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEGE, even if that means this whole new NWO # is scary to you. Sorry, but I don't have to back ANYTHING up. The proof is THERE and these are just YES and NO questions with room to explain yourself. Thank you and have a nice day.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by PsychevolvedApe]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
-The Patriot Act II hasn't been passed yet....

-Why is this in WOT?

-WestPoint is right.

But, just for laughs (note: all answers are based on the assumption that the NWO is real).

Not with the way the world is right now.

If any NWO tries to establish itself, it would be after some globally devestating event (WW3, natural disasters, whatever). It would claim to be beneficial by establishing order and rebuilding society. In the end it'll only be beneficial to it's people. (again remember, these answers are assuming the NWO is real)

My first priority would be protecting and assuring the safty of family and friends. If they're in a place of guarenteed safty, then yes I would fight.....defeat would not be an option however. Fighting for the "cause" and losing would only make things worse.

No, for too many reasons to go over....

[edit on 22-6-2005 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
-The Patriot Act II hasn't been passed yet....

I come from the future
...read my post before this and the one before that with knowlege of senate capibility, blow me.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by PsychevolvedApe]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
1. Not likely. Too many different forces at work. Even a modified and semi-functioning UN-type entity doesn't seem likely. Not in the next 20 years or so, anyway...

2. It could be. Like anything and like any other form of government. Obviously, the NWO as it is currently defined would be bad for the people, but would a One World Government, necessarily? Nope. In fact, it's probably the next step on the ladder.

3. Not likely. It would depend on the situations I found myself in, of course. But for the most part, my Life is the only thing I can truly claim as mine. Rights are an illusion.

4. Nope. Because if those are the tactics which are used to 'fight the power', then those people will only end up being the ones out of control 20, 50, 100+ years down the road.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   

First off I would like to say that kungle jake is the coolest name ever( wish I had it) an also my only argument against the NWO is that not only was it a wrestling organization but also do you realy think the any rich jackass would work with another rich jackass, no, why becouse they are to intrested in screwing eachother over.

This message brought to you by inebriation

[edit on 24-6-2005 by ikillspys]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Let me put it this way: I am for America the REPUBLIC, not for America the dictatorship.

I am for a sovereign America--none of this NWO stuff.

Yes, the NWO is predicted in the Bible. Not only will there be a one-world government, but a one-world religion as well. We Bible-believing Christians will be the odd ones out. (Not that we aren't already.)

They hate us Christians. They know that WE WILL NEVER SUBMIT to their "order."

I say live free or die!

new topics

top topics

join