It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dad works with masons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I saw a thread recently asking people to look for the all seeing eye in the decor of starbuck's. I went to one of the local starbucks here in new orleans, and didnt see one, but I asked my father, who had been working on a project in London, if he had seen an all seeing eye in the decor of the starbuck's he regularly went to, and he confirmed it. he also said that some of the people on the project with him are actual masons.
any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Actual Masons exist?

Heaven forbid!

I wonder if any could be found at other food and beverage dispensaries such as McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Subway? Or is their presence limited only to global expansionism and NWO through political influence, the banking system, infiltration of churches, and the caffeine market?

dh

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Actual Masons exist?

Heaven forbid!

I wonder if any could be found at other food and beverage dispensaries such as McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Subway? Or is their presence limited only to global expansionism and NWO through political influence, the banking system, infiltration of churches, and the caffeine market?

Certainly those food outlets you number will be part of the disruptive influence on the population
McDonalds with it's 13 logo - The widespread use of aspartame, MSG and other undeclared flavourings producing food addictions and cravings
Supersize Me?

[edit on 21-6-2005 by dh]

[edit on 21-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thoughts? Poor guy, I work with some Masons too and, damn man, HALLITOSIS.

Just kidding, nice guys.

Except for the baby eating.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

who had been working on a project in London

It isn't a building project is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Thoughts? Poor guy, I work with some Masons too and, damn man, HALLITOSIS.

Except for the baby eating.

Maybe the halitosis is because those brothers don't floss after eating babies

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
he also said that some of the people on the project with him are actual masons.
any thoughts?

Just so you know, masons are EVERYWHERE. You probably know several Freemasons, just don't know that they are in the brotherhood. We have a plumber in our lodge, and many defense software engineers. Also a Lifeguard Captain, who will be Master of the Lodge next year. I call him Mitch, after David Hasselhoff in Baywatch
The point is that Freemasons come from all walks of life.

dh

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
[D The point is that Freemasons come from all walks of life.

They're well-embedded then
Reminds me of the mind-control program

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
They're well-embedded then

Certainly! In Masonry. (Get it? Masonry?) BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Reminds me of the mind-control program

Absolutely! And it's obviously worked on you. We have your poor little mind closed-shut. You'll NEVER think for yourself again. (Not that you have before of course) Too bad for you....

But, you ARE terribly entertaining!

[edit on 21-6-2005 by senrak]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Ahh, Masked, you've won me over with that one!

[edited big quote - nygadn]

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrpaddy
It isn't a building project is it?

well, he is a mechanical engineer, so kinda. the people would be construction workers for it.

[edited big quote, phew, there's a lot here today! - nygdan ]

Uma

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well I'd be more worried about your dad going to Starbucks, than him working with masons.

Starbucks coffee is horrible, they roast their beans too long and the coffee is really bitter. I can't stand burnt coffee.

On the other hand the masons your dad works with are probably good guys. I bet they wouldn't burn their coffee if they had a coffee empire.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uma
Well I'd be more worried about your dad going to Starbucks, than him working with masons.

Starbucks coffee is horrible, they roast their beans too long and the coffee is really bitter. I can't stand burnt coffee.

On the other hand the masons your dad works with are probably good guys. I bet they wouldn't burn their coffee if they had a coffee empire.

no, there was no worries, just comments. thanks though.

i like starbuck's...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think you missed the joke. Masons are builders, therefore it would be appropriate for them to work in construction
Masons used to build medieval castles and cathedrals hundreds of years ago. I guess engineering could apply as well.

[edited big quote -nygdan]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

if he had seen an all seeing eye in the decor of the starbuck's he regularly went to, and he confirmed it.

I think that thats pretty meaningless tho, the symbol seems to just be a corporate symbol.

he also said that some of the people on the project with him are actual masons.

How'd he find out, btw?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

sebatwork
Just so you know, masons are EVERYWHERE.

*whispers* i see freemasons

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I think you missed the joke.

heh, sorry, im a bit slow.

[edited big quote, this is more inline with what we'd like to see - nygdan ]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I saw a thread recently asking people to look for the all seeing eye in the decor of starbuck's. I went to one of the local starbucks here in new orleans, and didnt see one, but I asked my father, who had been working on a project in London, if he had seen an all seeing eye in the decor of the starbuck's he regularly went to, and he confirmed it. he also said that some of the people on the project with him are actual masons.
any thoughts?

do a search on the origins of coffee houses, and the fact that the starbucks queen symbolizes babylon in rev will make alot more sense. they were originally mens only bars used to discuss politics (liberalism stuff mostly then and now i think).

*i thought there was only 6 million masons worldwide. the numbers crunch down to 1/1000 people on earth as masons. how could anyone know several masons unless they knew several thousand people?

[edit on 2005-6-23 by NuTroll]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
*i thought there was only 6 million masons worldwide. the numbers crunch down to 1/1000 people on earth as masons. how could anyone know several masons unless they knew several thousand people?

Well, considering the fact that HALF of all people in the world are in China and India, the numbers are actually much smaller. You're actually talking about 1/500. Also, there were almost 6 times as many masons in the world just 50 years ago. Either way, you have MET many people. You don't KNOW all of them, but you have come in contact with many masons throughout your lifetime without knowing they were masons.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

They don't just wander the streets alone you know. How could any group exist if they didnt meet in groups and live near each other? Please, think before posting!

Also, what is the point of this thread???????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join