It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purple Church

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by order66

Hey I have been and I can't explain what I saw
[email protected] for directions

www.youtube.com...

We posted that video...check it out

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What a strange a spooky thread, gives me the creeps. Just enough information to let the imagination run wild, and no more.

Dead animals, satanic rituals, chases, minor violence, even the directions on how to get there sound eerie.

I'm spooked! Tell us more..

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I guess youd say i live round there maybe theres good reason to stay away maybe satanic but maybe you aint wanted for other reasonsnorthwoods

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Man me and my crew went up to the Purple Church a few weeks ago straight Def Jam Fight For NY style! We came prepared with guns and bats cuz we heard about some of the chasing and people who supposedly live there. When we got there (There was about 15 of us, all packed into 4 cars) we parked away from the main driveway to avoid suspicion like yall said. But damn, after about 10 or 20 minutes of walkin down that path and # at night, we got lost and some of the boys started losin their nerve . We kept hearin strange mess though, and at one point my friend almost shot at sumthin he said he saw in the trees. We turned back and didn't get no further. If any of yall have any luck, hit up this board.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Someone needs to go in there without any fear and blow the percieved "evil" of the place right out of the water, leaving the Satanists or whoever "worships" there now, as nothing but lost children.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Mannn...this is crazyyy...But I have bn following this story like all night and am sooo interested. If anyone has photos or anything PLZ hit me up on my myspace...www.myspace.com/cacalbert. Me and sum pplz r interested in going and I must kno more before I go!!! Photos vids...whatever...let me know!

*Courtney C.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well there's a video of the place on youtube. Some boys went down there and saw a dead donkey and a boxer with no eyes on the way. They even went down into the lil concrete hole. idk but the video is enough to freak me out cuz I just stay a few miles away.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have lived in Oklahoma my whole life, and I'm just now hearing for the first time about this place. I might have to take an adventure and find this place

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
1st/ of all be carefull: pretty much its not the paranormal you have to worry about.

i've actially been there about 3 times. (directions)not sure the exact location i do kno you go north on douglas past 23rd untill douglas ends and it will curve into another street (cant think of the name) anyway it will be on your right hand side of the street. there will be a no tresspassing sign and across the street will be several no parking anytime signs. If your planning on going you should never go alone. (common since) advice: don't park right in front of the drive. if you will go a little further down on the left side of the street is a drive to a field with tall grass. normally thats one of the safest places to park, you will have a bit more of a walk, but it wont draw as much attention to your group. once you get there and start walking up the drive the trees kinda give off a scary feeling. you may here noises. keep in mind you are in the woods and pretty much the middle of nowhere, so these noises could be anything to the wind to animals. anway there is a little bridge type thing with symbols and things on it. cross the bridge and soon after go left, when you see a area that seems to be cleared out. once you go left. to your right you should see a pond type thing and a house with alot of windows to your right. you should now see the purple church in front of you.(congrats you made it!)

MY STORY: honestly nothing paranormal has ever happend to us at the purple church location. the only thing we had to deal with was being chased by dogs that we never really seen only could hear. gunshots, and the neighbor across the street. beware of him. he drives a ford truck and he is pretty crazy. on 2 diff ocasions he has ran us out of there almost hitting our cars as were trying to get away with his truck. on holloween last year he had a chain saw in his truck with him reving it at us as we drive by. (not kidding) anyway after we left the purple church i think the 2nd time we were going back down douglass, on the right side of the street everybody in my car at the same time seen 2 green glowing lights. kinda like eyes. anyway that was enough to scare us. so far thats really all that has ever happend to us there. i would love to see anyones pics. or anything they may have of the actuall site.

hope i could help!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by inspiringyouth

its in spencer

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the purple churxch is a satanic church in spencer oklahoma and there are 2 ways 2 get in.... 1 is 2 walk down the owners driveway and the other is to walk along a feild and u will come upto the back but the people there are legally mental and they will shoot at u and try and kill you so when u are there watch out and he will put down nails glass ect. 2 pop ur tires so drive slowly so u can have time 2 move am out the way and leave trust me i have been ther a few times before and he has 2 vehicals one is a dudley and u will b able 2 hear it the other is a chevy s-10 and u wont hear it so look 4 head lights and dont call the cops because they wont care bc its his land and he can legally do what ever he wants on it

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have some friends that have gone out there. They didn't really know anything about it. But they said pretty much everything I've read on here. They don't have pictures, but they had a video of them walking and just talking. All of the sudden in the background you can hear screaming and a gun shot. They went back to their car and there were gunshot holes in the windows and sides. Then they got chased by a truck with no lights on. But they couldn't make out the driver or anything. My best friend was with them and to this day she won't talk abut it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Get lost, now people are just bull#ting to add to the story I think.

I should have added a pharagraph about how I knew someone also who went down there with some friends and saw pieces of animals hanging from trees.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Get lost, now people are just bull#ting to add to the story I think.

I should have added a pharagraph about how I knew someone also who went down there with some friends and saw pieces of animals hanging from trees.

Hey, I have been there. There were guys in hooded robes cutting the limbs off of living animals and they had a virgin tied to a tree. Then a guy in a flannel shirt that looked like a crazed lumberjack came at me and my friend with a bat.

I've been across the country but past Illinois I've never been south of Nebraska. I figure my story has about as much truth to it as the people that are using grammar like they're from Detroit's stories. SOUTHSIDE OKLAHOMA! WHAT?! WHAT?!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

That was no virgin, My friend had her. He said just before she went out there to get tied to the tree, they got freaky. He said she was wild. And then they drank goats blood.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by network dude]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Oh OK, sweet. I probably should have tried to help her but I was so busy running for my life from aliens that were there for some reason that I didn't bother.

When I got back to my car it was all shot up, but for some reason it never got any kind of media attention and I had pics but my friend put them on a flash drive and deleted them off my comp then accidentally had the flash drive shot up into space along with his grandfather's frozen head.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
`That's awesome....!?

[color=#4A4542]surendettement

[edit on 13-7-2009 by katzky]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ah sh*t. got tears in my eyes, that's some great stuff... grandfather's frozen head... god d*mn.

I'd love to go check it out. I live in Colorado, what's that, a ten-hour drive? I'm bringing NVGs and a .45.
Let's go satan-hunting!

Psycho lumberjacks don't scare me - come on, I'm from rural Colorado. I'll just have some PBR on hand - that'll tame him down.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
hiya everyone! I was born and raised in Tuttle Ok,and I am a very curious person....but I am also a medium...which means that i see ghosts...i have been to the purple church many times over the years and every time i do all i can hear , see or feel is that raw unadulterated animal fear...creepy yes...till you get to the basement. Part of the history of this place is that yes,there was a small country church that served as a place of worship for the surrounding area...the creep factor is that they believed in a very scewed version of christianity.....not your everyday bible verses...they basically created their own version of the bible....ok...so there was a caretaker for the building,he was a demented sicko of course...he would lock young children in the basement and starve them to death alternatley beating and burning them...one night he got carried away and accidentally set the building on fire...every time i have gone into the basement i have heard children screaming and crying and the last visit i tried to get them to cross over and was givin a nice set of bruises on my back and a handprint on my face ...i left after i heard a mans voice telling me that they were his and God couldn't have them...my older brother took pictures of the bruises and the handprint but when we went to have them developed the film was melted into the camera like it had been in a fire...my brother has since forbidden me to go back...but what he doesn't know won't hurt him and i refuse to give up!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join