It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purple Church

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If I was rich.....I would buy some awesome grape colored paint and go paint this place up fresh & spiffy......trim it in lavender.
Just for fun.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Holy year-old thread bump Batman!"

lol

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

the purple church on douglas is incorrect that is not the cellar area AT ALL. trust me, i have sprayed gold spray paint in the shack and the little chest of drawers has high schoolers names etched into it, but the little bed upstairs is creepy, so is the locked shed around back, and by the way the semi truck trailers past the building are filled with garbage, and you can see someones home on the horizon past the tree line....

please if anyone at all has directions to the REAL cellar area please post, the whole douglas purple church thing is aggravating

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
my teacher went there once. she also said that it smells "dead" out there. she said that the further down the road you go, there are mutilated animals up scattered about as a warning.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by inspiringyouth

hay the purple church is in spencer oklahoma i am trying to fine out where at in spencer i know it is in the contry some where

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I Think Yall Are All Full Of #! I Live Like 10 Mintues From Spencer And I Am Going Up There. And Im Sure All I Will See Is A Bunch Of Pussys. SR 09

PS I THINK YALL ARE ALL LYING TITTY BABIES

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The purple church is a fact and is located in midwest city ok. My brother and i went with a few of his friends, needless to say my mouth signed a check that my ass could not cash. I was gung ho until we turned on the street that led to the church. The trees were eerie and they grew in a very unnatural manner, they were on both sides of the street and they met in the center at the top like some strange canopy. When we pulled into the overgrown driveway the sight of a new chain and lock told me to STAY OUT and i was too terrified to get out of the car. From what I could see from where i was sitting there is no actual building all that remains is the foundation crumbled walls and a staircase. There were bones littering the property others said but I never got out to see for myself. Here is how to get there- at 63rd and douglass go north on douglass douglass will begin to narrow as you begin to go under the tree canopy it will curve to the right and on the right hand side there will be an overgrown driveway with a gate and lock at the entrance you will have to get out and walk to explore the property. Good Luck and happy ghost hunting. I would love to hear what happens.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BoyintheMachine

can you give me the exact directions to the purple church?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Me and My homeboys are going this saturday probably like 20 or 30 deep. tryin to find exact directions or someone to lead us there. One of my friends said hes been and they flattend their tires while they where still in the car and broke the rear window but then they swerved off.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I will be back in town on November 8th, after Halloween I know, but I've been there before. There were 3 of us, we got out of the car, but that's about it. Whoever said it felt dead was right. Anyway, if anyone wants to go, I'll lead the way!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Since I happen to live close by I decided to go over and see. I didn't go onto the property, but there's definitely some kind of structure out in the woods that I could make out on google earth.

Here's some of the pics I took. Behind the gate I can make out what used to be a road but it's now completely grown over.

And yes, it's very creepy and dark out there I have to admit.

The first picture is the end of Douglass blvd. the city obviously doesn't maintain the roadway anymore and there's only room enough for one vehicle, there was no traffic out there at all.

The second pic shows the gate where you can see the overgrown roadway beyond.

The last two pics show more of the property, and a view of the woods the church is in behind a field.

We're going to try and go around there this weekend to get some pics of the building, or what's left of it.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by order66]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by inspiringyouth

yeah, this s*** is real. i have friends that went there and ive heard horror stories from first hand accounts. the church is in spencer oklahoma. basicly these ppl are satan worshipers who are completely insane, the run up to your car and try and break your windows in to drag you outta the car. they have strange symbols painted/tattooed on their faces and bodies. i read article about a group of friends that drove thru there after breaking the lock on the gate and they had their car windows down..... well these freaks come outta the bushes and run at full speed at the car grab the steering wheel and turn them into the ditch. a good friend of mine called the cops to ask about this event, they said that they dont ever go down that road and that the group has never been found. NO JOKE! im not making this up. dont go to this this place! EVER

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JonestownRed

the purple church is in spencer off douglas if you go out there thers supposedly a person who lives on the land and will release hounds as soon as i heard dogs barkink i was out ran back down the drive way then a black ford stopped and looked at all the kids cars and then went down the road and came back and we all booked it to our cars and then he started chasing us.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JonestownRed

I've been oiut there myself. I just wanted to know wheree to go tot see your pics

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join