It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Bush a killer?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
www.childbutcher.com...
www.bartcop.com...

Okay . so what is the take on that .. I mean are the Illuminati/NWO people that good that killing someone voluntarily would go unnoticed barely brought to the attention of the public. There is a consiparcy. there is no doubt in mind any more.........TUPIDITY is ruling it all.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok, wait, I don't think I'm following your logic in this. Laura Bush was involved in a trafic accident when she was what, 17? Yet, no traffic citation was issued for the accident, so the NWO/Illuminati must be involved because...

What, their prophets said that Laura Welch would one day marry George Bush, so get her out of a ticket for running a stop sign? Seems a bit far fetched to me. I mean, she killed her fiance! What kind of cop would, after taking them both to the hospital (or would that be doing too much for her, too, and he should have requested liscense and registration at the scene of the accident?), letting her know that her mistake killed her no longer to be future husband, and then explaining that there's this little issue of a $20 fine that needs to be taken care of, too.

I don't see the conspiracy, unless the NWO has prophets on staff and they knew who she would be marrying and who Bush jr. would be at this point in time.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Are you really going to trust a website called 'childbutcher' that much
? I think it would be a little hard for something like this to happen without it being spread around really fast and really widely.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Maybe the reason that there was no citation given was as in the police report:

The vehicles collided and Douglas was thrown from his doorless Jeep, breaking his neck

It is the perogative of the officers on the scene if a citation should be given. The death of Douglas can be directly attributed to his not having doors on his jeep, and most likely as was the case back then was probably not wearing a seatbelt.
If he had on either the seatbelt or had the doors on his jeep, her name would probably not be Bush today but Douglas.

What is then link to the NWO or even to Bush with this story? As Laura did probably did not even know George Bush so his family would not have been able to influence the outcome of the accident.
Unles you are try to allude that the NWO have somekind of a crystal ball that let them see her future with George and thus stepped in to help her out back in 63'.
If the NWO has this ability, then we are all in deep doo doo.

Edited to add the LOL

[edit on 21-6-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This was discussed a while ago, I bet if you did an ATS Search you might come up with something...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
If the NWO has this ability, then we are all in deep doo doo.

If the NWO has this ability, we may as well just lay back and accept it, because they'll be completely aware of anything we could do to try to prevent the take over.

If this is, in fact, a move by the Illuminati and NWO to help GW out, stop discussing conspiracies, accept that there is nothing that can prevent you from being ruled by the NWO very soon, and get ready for a life of non-decision.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think the more likely scenario was that Laura, in a rage, killed the guy because he couldn't maintain a stiff upper lip during the amateur ampalang she gave him for a birthday present, and she tearily confessed that story to George a little while after they met, but his response, far from spurning her, was something along the lines of "hell, that aint nothin', I once killed 18 cult buddies of mine during a drunken blood orgy! Don't be so down on yourself, these little slips happen now and again."

Despite that fakey politician's-wife-smile, I bet they're madly in love with each other. Who could resist these faces?

Or that liar's tongue?

[edit on 21-6-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Technically Laura Bush is guilty of vehicular homicide, she is directly responsible for the death of another human being. I've heard a few rumors about this case. First it was after the party, not before, where she found her fiance cheating and decided to crash into his Jeep head-on. Second rumor I read was Laura being caught by her fiance at this party engaging in drunken/drugged lesbian sexual activities, it was her fiances reaction to tell her parents that prompt Laura to "hunt" him down with her vehicle. Remember, Laura Bush was actively part of the woman's clothing liberation thingy during the wild times of the 60's...

Then again, these are just rumors I've read. Although I do believe one thing is for sure, because Mrs Bush is "To this day, Mrs. Bush remains unable to talk about it.'' She is either cleverly avoiding the 2nd degree murder, or lives in shame for the accidental murder of her former fiance.

Ultimately, it was her family's money/name that bought her her freedom...

[edit on 21-6-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When I first read this... I misunderstood...
I thought the person who died was in the same car as she was... thereby being an accidental death of the passenger... and if that was the case, then they wouldn't give a ticket... being responsible for someones death is punishment enough...

BUT...

I now understand that this fiance was in ANOTHER VEHICLE...

and that she just so happened to RUN INTO THAT SAME VEHICLE THAT HELD HER FIANCE... in such a way as to cause death to the occupant...

that is a very rare coincidinky... along the lines of "set of twins dies on same day 80 years later"
but then so is her husbands personal relationship with Osama bin laden, the terrorist responsible for the largest attack on America since Pearl harbor...

so maybe really rare coicidences follow these puffalumps around...

hummmm.. what say you?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yuk. Laura Bush may be the only innocent Republican within the fleet.

She supports her Husband and is, in my opinion, a world wide respected figure of the Republican present day admin.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
in this situation she may be charged as manslaughter not murder. but we really dont know wat happened.

en.wikipedia.org...

In May 2000, a two-page police report about a car crash that Welch caused when she was 17 was made public. The report revealed that on November 6, 1963, Welch was driving her Chevrolet sedan with one passenger (Judy Dyke, also 17) on a clear night shortly after 8 p.m. when she entered an intersection, failing to observe the stop sign. Welch crashed into a Chevrolet Corvair driven by Michael Dutton Douglas, also 17. Welch and Dykes sustained minor injuries and were treated and released at a nearby hospital; Douglas was thrown from his car and broke his neck. He was pronounced dead on arrival at Midland Memorial Hospital.

The speed at which Welch was driving is not clear; that part of the police report is illegible. However, two biographies of Welch put her as going 55 miles per hour in a 55 miles per hour zone. The police report also says that neither driver was under the influence, but no tests were performed. Some accounts put Douglas's father at the scene, traveling immediately behind his son's car. No charges were filed.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Those sources (first post) are way off.

Yes, she was in a wreck that took the life of her classmate. There is nothing more to it. It was tragic accident. I feel bad for her, actually.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
odd, three different claims, one story says he was a friend, then its claimed he was her fiance then one story says he was her boyfriend....which is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
odd, three different claims, one story says he was a friend, then its claimed he was her fiance then one story says he was her boyfriend....which is it?

He was a school mate.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

Which of those are mutually exclusive? I would hope my fiance is a friend of mine and that she would refer to me as her boyfriend

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Those sources (first post) are way off.

Yes, she was in a wreck that took the life of her classmate. There is nothing more to it. It was tragic accident. I feel bad for her, actually.

ahHA...
that is what I thought also... except that the victim turned out to be her fiance... and it wasn't the person that was in her car...

he was in the other car that she hit doing 55 miles plus...

was it a strange coincidence?
or really bad immature decision of revenge?

sorry, but occams razor would lean towards the evil in man (and woman) rather than unusual coincidence...
one you can depend on, the other is unusual...

sherlock it
BTW... it was fiance... the other descriptions were not excluding that... they were just not telling the WHOLE story...

[edit on 21-6-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
was it a strange coincidence?
or really bad immature decision of revenge?

sorry, but occams razor would lean towards the evil in man (and woman) rather than unusual coincidence...
one you can depend on, the other is unusual...

That would be a pretty impressive thing to pull off, if it was intentional! She would have had to know right when he was going to be going through that intersection so she could be speeding through at the exact same instant he started to go through the intersection and take him out. If it was a revenge killing, she should mastermind our battle strategies in the future, because she pulled that one off in such a flawless manner that our military could only look on with envy.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

Yeah a bunch of highschoolers and it was an ex-fiance that she purposely murdered flinging herself high speed but not worrying about her own well being. She showed him!

You know, it amazes me how sick some people are that they would throw charges of an intentional murder at someone simply because they don't like her husbands politics. Psychotic?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I really hate to be a party pooper but she was 17, there is no conspiracy and I thought PTS was the part of this site to avoid big conspiracies??? Feel free to ignore me, I am feeling cranky.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Small town with wide streets = clear field of view = can see a unique type car ( doorless jeep) with ease from a block or two away.

Parked car about to drive off containing said boyfriend is spotted, & child-of-wealth-and-connections Laura decides to wreck bubbla's prized toy, his jeep.

Being 40 years ago, cars are tanks & relay a feeling of imperviousness that none of us can equate to, having driven our "light" Saabs, Toyotas & Hondas, mini Fords & Chevys

Her intent? To wreck the bad boy's toy, like the spoiled child she was, she gave not a care to her car, since daddy would buy a new one, nor his, for the same reasons. She had no idea that he'd be killed. Although, she's still guilty of manslaughter.

THe car was parked & she aimed for him, using her car as a targeted weapon, with the intent to damage & not kill.
THe money & connections formulated the false story of the boyfreind being in motion. Key point you all missed:

Midland officials would not release the full accident report, referring Freedom of Information requests for the document to the attorney general of Texas.

So innocent, then why so guarded & buried?

What many don't understand is that the corrupt are comforted by each others complicity - they know damning secrets that can be leveraged. A "Made Man" is basically someone who can be trusted because his crimes are universally known to the cabal.
Besides Laura selling weed in college, this is another connection of complicity.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Bout Time]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join