It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist and the Grand UFO Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

That means the end of time, according to His word, will play out according to the actions we take. It is up to us how and when the end will play out.

Or if indeed there is no 'End' at all.

I noticed the announcement of the new forum, 'creationism' and such. Seems these topics are reasonably popular. I doubt I will visit since I dislike haveing to argue on the negative side all the time.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I completely believe the ufos will be used as part of the deception by the Antichrist to "Explain Away" why millions of people have been removed from the planet...newagers already have been channelling with so called "angels" that are telling them these lies: we will be coming down and removing those not yet ready to jump into the new world order and are holding onto OLD beliefs...they are taken away until they are READY to join us again...

Well, looks like that is the lies they are being told by these dark spirits or demons....

I agree...and that is why so much talk about aliens/ufos...to get us all ready for it when it really happens...

AND i think they will REALLY be landing here...another reason to fall under the antichrist, since the world will have a "common enemy" that they all fear...

Its all part of the end times...and just try to make it in the last flight out...the Rapture...get on good terms w/ God...now is the time, its happening VERY soon...just my thoughts.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join