It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have some super secret soldiers design to take on powerful aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Maybee not entirely human, after you read this link www.abovetopsecret.com... you would think that a combination of the 3 would create an extremely deadly killing machine... sounds like a bit like Rise of The Machines to me lol. Its funny to know that governments are funding to create robots to destroy mankind and havent done a thing to help it. Our taxes are paying for a machine that could potentialy turn againt its creator.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I'll be here fighting with every last breath in my body!

I'd be surprised if you even got a breath in before all the mammals on the planet were dead.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Pessimism.

It would serve no purpose to kill us all. There's too many of us. Even though they have a technology far advanced than ours it is highly doubtful that they would waste an entire fleet of ships plus crew to come here and erradicate us.

If they want the planet's resources, it's far better to have US alive to secure it for them.

A presence with some might, after a short distruptive and effective attack would render most humans pliable.

Of course there would be the revolutionists...fighting behind the scenes...

Okay it's like a really cheesy Bruce Willis movie isn't it?

Anyway, my point is, I doubt and invasion on a HUGE life ending scale would ever occur. Why? Because it's far better to strategize using what is already in place.

Bush with some time left in his term and his finger just a' itchin to find out what that big red button does...Iran with possible Nukes, Israel holding a mass amount of US weapons, Iraq with insane fanatics at the ready, Korea with possible Nukes AND a nutty leader...toss in a few lab-borne viruses and a few more nifty odds and ends and the aliens could just sit back and wait.

What's the passage of a 1/4 century to a race who can manipulate time???

Now THAT'S how pessimism is done boyo!!

I'm going to bed now...I've depressed myself.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
Bush with some time left in his term and his finger just a' itchin to find out what that big red button does...Iran with possible Nukes, Israel holding a mass amount of US weapons, Iraq with insane fanatics at the ready, Korea with possible Nukes AND a nutty leader...toss in a few lab-borne viruses and a few more nifty odds and ends and the aliens could just sit back and wait.

that reminds me of a South Park episode a few weeks ago, the one where kenny gets an incriminating photo of the makers of the earth reality TV show. But anyway, its not strategising with what we already have, the idea that a mass anhiliating war could take place isnt so far fetched... because when that first anti-human mushroom cloud goes up - its really going to hit the fan. Think about it one nuke would REALLY *beep* the world off. I think if that ever happened and there WERE aliens watching us, they would intervene and treat us like the little kids we act like as a race.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Before we humans get so wrapped up in ouselves that we actually consider nuclear war as a viable option for anything. As was said above me, it is a possibility I suppose, that nukes could be used, and it is true that it would really only take one launch and hit to really screw up life.

I've been watching the Disclosure Project (first time) and it really has me thinking. I doubt that we are in danger of being invaded by aliens. We're more in danger from ourselves. If perchance the aliens wanted us anhilated, what better way than to just wait for us to do it ourselves.

It's a fine pickle we've got ourselves into.

As the topic of the thread asks, are we protected by some super humans in the event of an alien attack? I have no doubt that there are experiments going on to design/train better fighting humans, as to whether thay will save us...I don't think that saving us is why they are being designed.

As for aliens attacking. No.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
They probably have a counter alien group. But the super suit makes it sound like Halo 2
. I wish it would be like signs were all we need is a bucket of water.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
We can already create super mice.

Super Mice and Super People?

I'm sure supersoldiers are a real possibility. Not sure how long they would live, though.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We have had super soldiers designed for the last 50 years, don't believe me, see the link below for proof.

services.windowsmedia.com...

This lone soldier could round-house kick the head off of Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

As you can now see it's possible to make the Ultimate Soldier but what weapons systems do you bring him in on, that's the question!

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
and Chuck shall save us all!!

Hey what about Jackie Chan...cute little bugger and fearless at that. Mind you I somehow think Chuck has more brain power than Jackie.

Oh and then there's Vin...Vin baby!!! He could save my arse any day!

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If they gave Chuck the super mouse gene, he wouldn't get any bigger, the gene would just give up and walk away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join