It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChatLogs: A Diary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Cpr, we have agreed I am god in chat.
Though I am in exile for now, when I return I shall put you in line.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
ChatLog ATSDate: 09/-23/09/12/12/-11/09/12/12/-25/15/21/-01/12/12/! (first person to decode gets a wowwypop!)

Some depraved fool stole my Mouse today.... I suspect it was Shorty. Light fingered little git. I might send Sugarlump after him to rescue it. Seeing as its Sugar I shall expect nothing less than total victory and safe retrieval of my precious Mouse.

In the meantime, I can look forward to being menacing in Chat.... note how I menace....raaargh....

Bumped into Asala earlier.... she gave me a really odd look. I think she spotted me tipping that load of flouride into the ATS watercooler. I hope she doesn't tell Djohn.... he drank half the water this afternoon. Still, she doesn't know what i did to the snack machine.... hehe, Prozac in the Snickers... I am such an evil genius. GENIUS I SAY!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
LMAO

I got such a laugh off this mates.

* jump tackles cpr and hands him over to Arpie* Have your way with him.

...not THAT way people!

*starts randomly poking the random person*

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
ChatLogs ATSDate: Who cares? It's Miller Time!

Dear Diary.

Forgive the length of absence. I have been busy stalking pigeons through Trafalgar Square. It's all part of my plans for world domination And Stage One is taking out the pigeons! DIE FLYING RATS!

*ahem* Moving swiftly on....

I have come to the radical conclusion that chicken should be sold in bulk...... big man sized blocks of chicken..... that would keep the dogs at the junk yard busy for a while as I steal the electro magnet from the crane!

Yes! To have an electro magnet at my disposal! I will finally be able to make a start on Stage Two of my plan! The final eradication of all cassettes still around today!

Their days of listening to crap music from the eighties which wasnt good enough for CDs are OVER!

PS... still nobody has noticed that it was me who put sugar in the fuel tanks of the cars outside the ATS Offices Of Doom... I think I will blame it on CPR.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Daystar]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yay credit for something....!! Cool one day.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The Bot Behind The Throne

Originally posted by cpr12r
Yay credit for something....!! Cool one day.

Aw c'mon, cpr. Everyobody knows you're ATS's answer to Evil Bert.

Wherever there is trouble accompanied by a lot of chat, cpr12r is there.

Phear him!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join