It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChatLogs: A Diary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is my diary of life in this particular region of cyberspace. Here, I shall log the various entities and groups I encounter, and the events that unfold.

ChatLog ATSDate: Classified, until I can read the Clock whilst hanging upside down without going cross-eyed.

It has been a truly odd day today.

Was around the Forums earlier, snooping about, spy….. looking at people, when I stumbled upon a little drinking session, being hosted by a rather intoxicated WCIP. Before I knew what was going on, I had a glass of vodka handed to me, and then some more….. the memories turn into a blur from the eighth glass on. I have these images of listening to reggae though, for some reason.

Woke up five minutes ago, hanging by my ankles from the rafters in the Skull & Bones Pub. I don't remember how I got here. Suspect WCIP had a hand in this. If this is the case, I shall spike his drink with laxatives when I see him next.

There are people below me….. am considering whether to cut my rope and drop on them like a bat, or issue a mewling plea for help getting down, and painkillers for the monstrous hangover I have.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ChatLog ATSDate: 10986454.33/9999, rounded to the nearest decimal point.

The ChatBot is malfunctioning... AGAIN! I am getting confused by his random evil acts, and his frequent evil laughing. It grates on the nerves somewhat,, and it is humiliating that I, of all available Operatives, should have to work alongside this faulty software. Must remember to get a U2U sent to the Commander asking him to fix CPR v2.7 ASAP, before I reprogram CPR to be a spreadsheet application.

In related news, was asked today why Iori has pictures of CPR on his PC. Rather than say that Iori is suspect of mind, I explained that it is because Iori is a Special Agent of the FBI, and he has been tracking ChatBot CPR v2.7 since he escaped from the ‘secure’ terminal at Federal Plaza in New York. Bloody Feds… their version of secure these days means Swiss Cheese to most others, it seems.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by Daystar]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
o_O...Chat HAS gotten weird without me....

:shk: Now I'm not so sure I do want to go back...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yeah I is escaped....... you can't reprogram me... I is god lol lol..... I ownz chat yo..... *twitch* mauhahahahahahaha *stabs day with a spork*

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha
Hmm, I thought you people were on version 2.7.0.0.5.6.0.0.6.5.8.2.4.9.1.5...?
But then again it's been so long since I've been in chat, what do I know?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
sounds like cpr is heading for a de-rezzing

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
FInally, I've tracked you down ChatBot 3.739, now come with me nice and easy like and we wont have any problems.

And also I work for the NSA not FBI.

In case there is a crually a person who does'nt realse this, I am in jest.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
ChatLog ATSDate: 71A3 51 376006 (read upside down) rounded to the nearest decimal point

I have an idea for a game show on prime time television.

It involves a race across southern Libya, riding camels. The contestants will not be riding the camels, but rather, controlling the robots that will be riding in their place.

Here’s the twist: the robots will have laser cannons and will be allowed to shoot at each other! Forget Wheel Of Fortune, and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire….. Camel Death Rally shall rule the primetime airwaves for decades!

I shall be rich!

When I explained it to him, Mickey Dee asked me if I was on drugs. Wisearse.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
FInally, I've tracked you down ChatBot 3.739, now come with me nice and easy like and we wont have any problems.

hahaha *shoots lori with a spork through the heart and runs*

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hmm...Camel Death Rally sounds like a good idea, and as for what you're smoking...share.
What about homing missiles?
Meh, lasers are fun too.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'd like to see "sharks with frikkin laser beams on their heads"?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I is allready askeerded of Sharks............ack ack ack (TRG talks like the Martians in 'Mars Attacks') ack ack ack

Laser would be to much fer me widdle bwain......I to would be forced into chatbot servitude.......OHHHH NOOOOO!

Pictures of Clockwork Orange flash through my head!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ChatLog ATSDate: Irrelevant, as I am beyond Time and Space, Mortal Scum!

Found myself in Chat today with a bunch of idlers. Seeing as nobody had anything to say, I amused myself with extremely loud techno until someone had anything interesting to talk about.

Suddenly though, I found myself in this mythical place called The Real World, and someone was banging on the wall of the physical room I found myself in. I guess the music didn’t go down too well. Morons. I shall remember this when next they start with all their powertool BS.

Back in cyberspace, I found a news report concerning the state of Chat:

"ATSChat died at approximately 2237 BST today..... Mourners are already filling Times Square in New York, and Trafalgar Square in London. The United Nations Security Council has called an emergency meeting to try and halt any potential rioting by dismayed civillians from around the globe. NATO has been placed on its highest alert since a pretzel attempted to kill the US President."

This situation is getting a bit alarming. Might go for a quick weekend break to Mars, let things calm down a bit.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
All is well, Chat Protection Reconnaissance: Team12R has determined that the pretzel was not live and unfortunately there was no threat to President Bush.

However, because of the impending threat of chat terror, the World Chat Imperial Police will be taking over chat and declaring martial law until order is restored. All chat citizens should return to the chat room and remain idle until further notice from W.C.I.P Command Central.

[edit on 2005/6/22 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

hahaha *shoots lori with a spork through the heart and runs*

Laugh all you want little one *deploys anti-anything shield while talking*
you will never escape me, and if you dont give up now, well, when I catch you I will let depraved hairy S&M guys have there way with you.

[edit on 6/22/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
*traps lori in a sheild around his sheild that does not let oxygen in and will not let the other sheidl move or be removed or anyone get out...... invincible shield mine is*

beat that

[edit on 22-6-2005 by cpr12r]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

beat that

Okay,
*Teleports out of shileds*

*Activates temporal distortion field, and slows time to a near stop in a localized area of 1mile*
Therefore stopping the chatbot.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
errrr..... lori I said nothign can get out.... you gotta pay attention

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Oops, I forgot to say,
*Manipulated the very fabric of reality to get out of shield*

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is not reality this is chat-ality where I is god... and bananans

new topics