It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrorist's websites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
not good news, sounds to me like they are mounting a media campaign against freedom on the internet.

you are right in you belief that your not going to change me.
link all the sites you like, or all the bbc reports of sites, im not saying your wrong.I know they exist now.
My point is that im suspitious about why for example al qaeda has technical computer experts.
they hardly serve a terrorist purpose, do these guys get a weekly wage or something?

its a deep whole, trust nobody.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
you are right in you belief that your not going to change me.
link all the sites you like, or all the bbc reports of sites, im not saying your wrong.I know they exist now.

As long as you know they exist, I'm satisfied. I wasn't trying to change you, or your viewpoints.

[edit on 6/27/05 by microcosm]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There was a documentary on Discovery Times channel the other day about Jihad websites. They actually showed the websites and a couple of them had instructions on how to make bombs out of things on your everyday grocery list, how to shoot down helicopters, weak points on American tanks, how to make a homemade mortar, combat medic manuals, etc. They did an interview with a guy who runs one of the wesbites, too. His son was arrested on a "drug related charge", but when they searched his computer and found web content for his for father's website, he "disappeared". His lawyer was interviewed also although I can't quite remember what she said. A lot of the documentary talked about how these websites are protected by the Freedom of Information Act. Hm, wish I could remember the name of the documentary so I could look it up for you...

[edit on 15/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca
Many times we heard that terrorists from iraq announced something on their website. Anybody knows names of these websites?? If it's not possible to provide such information here I ask admins not to delete my post but to block it and if anybody of you knows anything about this topic just send my private message. I'm interested in this case because of this info:

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20050621/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_suicide_bombers

www.albasrah.net, is another one on the radar.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join