It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bohemian Grove Video's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The original videos have been reformatted from the real .rm format to the windows .wmv

So instead of 600 meg, they are now 80 meg.

If you havent seen the Bohemian Grove video, you dont know Jack!

www.veritastruth.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If you want to download it like me right click this and save target:
www.veritastruth.com...
www.veritastruth.com...

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by StalkingPanther]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I highly recommend viewing the content of these videos. The global elite worship a 45-ft high stone owl "Moloch" and burn "Dull Care" as a sacrificial effigy.
Satanic voices are heard during the ceremony, calling the participants "FOOLS".

This is only one small way our leaders "get off". Recently inducted in the Bohemian Club- future Gov. Arnold Schwartzeneggar (publically backed by a very very wealthy Cabal member).

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
AAAHnold was there? INteresting. DLing it right now.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I started to watch it but the sound and video were so out of sync i couldnt finish watching it. I think i will wait till it is on dvd.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
OMG you werent kidding. holy crap it's like an old skool kung fu movie

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Yeah I noticed yesterday and it is very hard to follow the facts....anyone got a better copy???
Regards
SP

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
is that one the video from Alex Jones?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
yes it is and he always has good evidents and brings out good points. I like this dude he kicks ass!

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
When Alex runs for Pres, he gets my vote! My support! And if he calls for it, I will follow him into battle!

ALEX FOR PRESIDENT!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I wish they'd stop releasing sh*t in RM format. No one wants that POS on their system, and you can't convert it to anything else without the sound being so badly off that you don't even want to watch it. Real is real alright....Real sh*t.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
yeah the rm kinda sucks, but you can use the free prog Mplayer to watch..it rocks...and is Alex going to run for President?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Creepy]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.mt.net...
www.worldnewsstand.net...
www.sonic.net...
www.geocities.com...
www.sonomacountyfreepress.com...
www.rense.com...
www.davidicke.net...
www.zapcom.net...
www....-------------------------/library/conspiracy/bohemian-grove/
www.thirdworldtraveler.com...
www.wsws.org...

There ya go.......... Anything you ever wanted to know about the Grove........

"What activities take place at the grove?
The grove is the site of a two week retreat every July (as well as other smaller get-togethers throughout the year). At these retreats, the members commune with nature in a truly original way. They drink heavily from morning through the night, bask in their freedom to urinate on the redwoods, and perform pagan rituals (including the "Cremation of Care", in which the members wearing red-hooded robes, cremate a coffin effigy of "Dull Care" at the base of a 40 foot owl altar). Some (20%) engage in homosexual activity (but few of them support gay rights or AIDS research). They watch (and participate in) plays and comedy shows in which women are portrayed by male actors. Although women are not allowed in the Grove, members often leave at night to enjoy the company of the many prostitutes who come from around the world for this event. Is any of this hard to believe? Employees of the Grove have said that no verbal description can accurately portray the bizarre behavior of the Grove's inhabitants.
Besides this type of merriment. the annual gathering serves as an informational clearing house for the elite. The most powerful men in the country do their "networking" here, despite the Grove's motto "weaving spiders come not here" (don't do business in the Grove). At these gatherings men representing the government, military-industrial, and financial sectors meet and make major policy decisions. The Manhattan project, which produced the first atomic bombs, was conceived at the Grove in 1942. Other decisions made at the Grove include who our presidential candidates will be. There are speeches, known as "Lakeside Talks", wherein high-ranking officials disseminate information which is not available to the public-at-large.
What's not right about this?
When powerful people work together, they become even more powerful. The Grove membership is wealthy, and becoming more so, while the middle class is steadily becoming poorer. This close-knit group determines whether prices rise or fall (by their control of the banking system, money supply, and markets), and they make money whichever way markets fluctuate. They determine what our rights are and which laws have effect, by appointing judges. They decide who our highest officials shall be by consensus among themselves, and then selling candidates to us via the media which they own. Important issues and facts are omitted from discussion in the press, or slanted to suit their goals, but they are discussed frankly at the Grove. Is there true democracy when so much power is concentrated in so few hands? Is there any real difference between the public and private sectors when cabinet members come from the boardrooms of large corporations? Is the spending of billions on weapons, which are by consensus no longer needed, really the will of the people? Or is it the will of General Electric, General Dynamics, and the other weapons contractors represented at the Grove?
What can I do to make a difference?
Educate yourself about the Grove and it's inhabitants, and the true nature of the power structure in the world. Then educate your friends. Since most major newspapers and broadcast stations are owned by "insiders", be wary of everything you hear in the press. If you can, participate in protest activities during the July retreat."

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The hard proof you require can only be aquired, at the Grove. Please be my guest, and visit them, and find out for yourself, if you have the courage...................

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This ritual dates back to the times of Babylon.
Though the one at Bohemian Grove is meant to be confusing but the true meaning is not lost.

Bohemian Grove is used as a bonding process and these rituals and games do not even compare to what does happen in the inner circle or higher degrees.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
does anyone have this video in avi or divx or mpeg format? even if it's messed up i could fix it, synch the audio n such things, but i dunno how to get wmv or rm to avi/divx

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I can get you .avi files, but they will be "real" big, a gig or better. Just u2u me.

Or, I can hook you up with a .rm to .avi converter......

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join