It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello from the earthquake zone....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hello to all of you out there! I am a 50 yr. old guy, living in California, and I have had a lifelong interest in conspiracy theories and how certain themes have evolved over time. I have a BA in History (just enough education to get myself into trouble, but not enough to get out of it). I have an ongoing interest in how what people believe about the future determines how they interpret the present (that "lens" thing). I probably won't post much anytime soon as there is a lot of reading to do on this site. I am a total novice when it comes to message boards, so please forgive any "technical difficulties I will undoubtedly experience (like how long it took me to figure out how to post; helps if you read the quite simple instructions provided at the begining). I believe each of us holds our beliefs honestly, and I don't ascribe to ridicule or disrespect. Hope I can make a useful contribution at some point. Cheers!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Let me be the first to welcome you to ATS friend. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with while you learn your way around the halls of ATS.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thankyou very much. Out of all the sites I have seen on the web it is the spirit evinced in your reply which has drawn me into this one. I look forward to being here.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello there Apocalypticon!

Welcome to ATS!

I am *waving* @ you from Utah!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Welcome, welcome to ATS's little corner of the world. Make your self at home and kick off your shoes. Check out all the rooms, BTS, ATS, PTS, ID and post away.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hello apocalypticon. Welcome to ATS!

Look forward to reading your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Always nice to have another one join us.....

Your studies in history could come in very handy with the rest of the folk around here. So I just want to encourage you to find the threads you like to read, and dive in the deep end.

(other members are known for their life saving abilities)

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Welcome to the Boards!

and yes, it's true, Val can read your thoughts...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

and yes, it's true, Val can read your thoughts...

I THOUGHT SO!!!!!!!!!
I felt the probelator working it's way into my mind.
You can tell Val that this member will be making a new foil beanie.
I'm putting in the latest electronic countermeasures.

Foiled again VAL...... if that's who you really are????????????

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, look forward to seeing you around the board, shout my way if you need help

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hi apocalypticon,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by apocalypticon
I believe each of us holds our beliefs honestly, and I don't ascribe to ridicule or disrespect. Hope I can make a useful contribution at some point. Cheers!!!

Well said! Welcome to ATS, apocalypticon.
I'm the PTS Council Representative. If I can be of any help to you, feel free to send me a u2u.

Jump on in, the water's warm!

top topics

join