It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share Something Interesting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Interesting Fact About Cpr12r
The ladies love him.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I suffered from scarlett fever at about the age of 6 .

There was a champion bare fist knuckle fighter on one side of my family tree , and a survivor of the zulu war on the other.

my grandmother once took a ride on the back of a motorbike as it rode around the wall of death.

I have found a four leaved clover three times in my life.

My family and I nearly got locked in a really creepy tower at a castle by mistake once when the staff were leaving for the day.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A few years ago my family bought a book shelf with a drawer. About a week afterwards I was wandering around the house and realized, no one had opened the drawer in it yet. So I opened the drawer and saw a coin stuck in the corner. The coin was a 3 cent peice from 1856. I put the coin in my plastic safe and locked the safe before and did anything to lose it. A few weeks later I opened my safe to see if it was still there and it wasn't. I looked high and low for it but couldn't find it. I found it about a year later and then lost it again. I have yet to relocate it.
I guess what I've been trying to say is that I have extrodinarily bad luck.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have never owned a vacuum cleaner in my life.

I am the only female I know of who has spent in-ordinate amounts of time in Junk Yards. (the car part kind).

I have really bad luck too.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
When I was 19, I worked the 3-11 shift at a gas station by myself. Some little jerk came in one night and pointed a gun at me and demanded all the money.

I laughed at him, and pointed out that those were small mighty small bullets in his pellet gun. I recognized it because it was the exact same one I had bought my boyfriend for his birthday.

Then he pulled out one of those big, long, serrated hunting knives.

*Ding* Do you need a bag for this money, sir?

I worked day shift after that. Crazy thing was, it was great for business. Everybody in a twenty mile radius must have come to fill up and hear about my adventure within the next three days.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
When I was about 4 my grandmother would point out an airplane and I could tell her the type, who made it, and about how fast it could fly.

I've had a very boring life, because everything interesting I've ever done is related to aviation.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Some nice little snippet in this thread - very interesting to read guys! Heres mine:

My mom reckons that I was totally responsive from the day of birth.

I used to dismantle all my toys, my dads ties, and anything I could get my hands on as an infant/toddler.

I won a national karate championship, aged 11

Came second in the Young Engineer For Britain competition, aged 13.

I have chronic AD(H)D symptoms, but have never been been for diagnosis for fear of inflated insurance premiums and reduced employment oportunities.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A few more interesting facts:

My favourite non-alcoholic drink is Pepsi
My favourite alcoholic drink is Cider
I hate the weather really hot but I still like it sunny

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I grew up on a farm and had lots of encounters that really didn't faze me too much as a kid but retelling those today as an adult I realize how close to death I came many times.

The most interesting one being that I was chased down by an alligator. Obviously, I lived to tell the story.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Whoah..another scarlet fever victim?!

I had scarlet fever when I was about 7; it led to rheumatic fever, and I'm supposed to have prophylactic antibiotic treatment when I get my teeth cleaned at the dentist.

Random factoids:

I'm a lefty.
And I have brown eyes.

Most lefties have blue eyes.

I'm yoo-nik-yoo.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Elevatedone is a Romantic...

I love romance.... I love to show my gal attention and do nice things for her, I love slow songs and candle light etc...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some great little stories in this thread! skippy's made me laugh the most, but all of them are good!

I seem to have some demented obsession for things that scare me the most, and scare myself wittless even though i don't want to do it.
I have feared dolls and clowns all my life, yet i surround myself with large creepy resin statues of clowns, as well as obscure models, dolls and masks!

I also like to wear some of those masks and chase people when it is dark. One time i was doing this wearing a Freddy Kruger mask, a police car whizzed up to my side on a patch of grass, i looked them straight in the eye, then they hurredly drove away in fear! ha ha, score for me!

<< 1   >>

join