It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share Something Interesting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to share something interesing about yourself that people on BTS will find interesting.
Don't post your life story, try and keep it to a couple of lines and to the point.

Fact on UK Wizard:
I'm terrified of spiders, it doesn't matter how big or small the spider is I'm scared to death of them...

[edit on 20-6-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Fact about CHICKST3R:
I am scared of the dark. If I even see a dark room I freak out and run away. I have to have all the lights on at night, sometimes even when I go to bed!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've earned the nickname Iron Chef with some of my friends. Ooo la la sasoon!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Scared of the dark too
Which really sucks; my fiance can't sleep with a light on...

I once ran into a burning building and saved three...wait, that wasn't me...

I did get a scholarship to go to Texas Tech for music (piano) in '99. Of course I threw it away to be with a girl, like any self-respecting 18-year old boy wanting to get a little action would've done...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
After having my drivers licence for over 18 years, I am still unable to parallel park. I took the demerits on the test, and have never tried since. If Ed McMahon told me all I needed to do to win $10 Million on the sweepstakes was parallel park, I'd have to send him away. If I can't pull in to the spot, well I didn't really need to go there, anyways.

Feel free to direct all women drivers jokes my way.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I said my first words when I was 5 months old and I could talk quite well by the time I celebrated my first birthday.
My whole family and neighbourhood thought I was some freak, a soul reincarnated into this life again, with some knowledge of the previous one...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I still watch cartoons...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
oops sorry 'bout that, double post

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
I said my first words when I was 5 months old and I could talk quite well by the time I celebrated my first birthday.
My whole family and neighbourhood thought I was some freak, a soul reincarnated into this life again, with some knowledge of the previous one...

Side note, to a degree (I know, you're shocked, JJ's going slightly off topic), but something interesting about someone I'm related to
One of my cousins, from the time he could talk (around 1 or 2, I think) until he was about 7 or 8 would always be talking to his mom, making comments like, "Remember when I was a man and..." then he'd describe something really bizzare for a 5 year old to mention. It was really wierd!
Dunno what my first word was, but my sister's was helicopter.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I saw a huge dock spider on the weekend.
Almost as big as my hand.

It was pretty damn cool. Haven't seen one that big before.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I write the speeches for a certain high-flying candidate with a "scary" far right fundamentalist Christian political party that unashamedly brings Church & State together.

*other snippets snipped

[edit on 20-6-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am scared to fly and will never get on a plane again. I even told my family who is out of state that if they drop dead, arrange for freezer time and I will be there when I get there.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I had some wierd eating habits when I was a kid:
Cold hotdogs, no skin; white bread only; beef jerky with cheese; and white bread with Coco Crispies wrapped inside.

Thankfully these all died off. Only one, not TOO wierd habit has carried over: I eat cereal with the cereal in one bowel and the milk in a seperate cup. Can't stand the mushyness.

It's okay to say it, i was/am/will continue to be wierd aye?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I can't think of a single thing that anyone would find the least bit interesting about me.
My personal interests are either archaic or esoteric and the rest is just mundane stuff.
I can't think of anything the good folks here at BTS would find interesting about me. Hmmm.... It's difficult to look in the mirror and ask yourself, "What would others find interesting about you?" Maybe the interesting thing about me is that I can't find anything interesting about me....

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have a bitting fetish, nothing wrong with a little bit of good pain.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LysergicI have a bitting fetish, nothing wrong with a little bit of good pain.
Red Dragon much? Hope you use your own teeth.....
Are they filed down or otherwise modified?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My dentist tells me I have a wisdom tooth, its finished growing but isn't causing any problems as of yet

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Everytime i have a blood test, i always ask for a lolly pop and a sticker....and im nearly 20

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sometimes I am caught in waves of indifference for months at a time.

I'd do something about it, but I just can't seem to care either way.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have the tip of a graphite pencil imbedded in my right butt cheek. Sat on my book bag 20 years ago on the bus and a small pencil was standing up, you get the point...er...I guess I did. First day of High School to. I was to embarrassed to say anything to anybody so it healed up in there.

Here is another:

I worked on fishing boats as a teenager. Well, one day I cut the living heck out of my left index finger. Was enough to need a few stiches (this stuff happened to me alot). Well, after the trip was over, I was driving to the hospital to get the stitches. My bandage was all messy with fish guts and salt water and such and I decided to cut it off as it wasnt helping any. I opened my pocket knife at a traffic stop and cut the bandage off. The cut was still bleeding. (here is where it gets nuts) When I went to close my knife, one handed, I manage to cut the living hack out of my RIGHT index finger. This wound was twice as bad as the first. There I was sitting in traffic with two bleeding slices out of my fingers on each hand. Needless to say It was an interesting 15 min drive to the hospital.

Other than that there is nothing interesting about me. Oh wait, there is one more: I am the best dad of the planet. Really.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join